Dead or alive?

(Hi guys ! Would it be OK If I add some mikey × draken in the story ? ofc there will be bajifuyu aswell , after all this is the point of the story .)

No one pov:

It's been a week since the reunion of Baji and his other friends,  things were going well,until one morning...

*RING*RING*RING*

Baji woke up by the door bell ringing nonstop , he quickly got out of bed to open the door ,only to see Chifuyu on the doorstep .

"Chifuyu...? What are you doing up so early? " Baji asked stil still half asleep.

"THIS EARLY?! " Chifuyu shouted,  "BAJI SAN , IT'S 11 PM, AND GET DRESSED, WE NEED TO GO TO HOSPITAL!  "

Chifuyu yelled at him , making the taller male flinch and Rush to his bedroom , worried of the fact that the smaller male looked so worried and rushed . He quickly got dressed, grabbed his bike key, and rushing out of the apartment block together with his friend.

"What happened?! Did something happen, why are we going to hospital?!"
Baji asked worried
"They  found Mikey-kun , but he is in critical condition at the hospital! "
Chifuyu shouted as Baji was bearly able to hear him from the sound of the motorcycle. Hearing this , baji rushed and in matter of minutes they were at the hospital.  They saw Draken talking to a nurse while the others were inside Mikeys room , Mitsuya ,Hakkai and the twins . Chifuyu joined Draken together with Mitsuya,  while Baji quickly rushed to Mikey's room and opened the door , almost breaking it .
Only to be frozen in terror of the image in front of him. A image that he had never pictured in his live , it was cold and scary,  an image that he thought he would never see , or at least not on Mikey,  not in the kind of person he thought he would still be . He was terrified, of his look , his eyebags were black ,like he had been staying awake for what seemed like years,  his skin was whiter than a paper and he was skinny,  u could clearly tell he never had regular meals , or rather , he had been starving himself,  his head was bandaged and those were red from the blood. He couldn't not stand the sight of his Friend in this kind of condition,  he rushed out of the room to where Draken was sitting.

"What the actual fuck?! What the fuck happened to him ?!"

Baji asked tears willing his eyes,  he was gone for so many years  , and he comes back to see this ?! It hurt him , his childhood best friend was lying on the cold bed of a hospital in critical condition and god knows why .He kept asking but Draken was more traumatized than he was , he was just frozen . Seeing the situation Chifuyu grabbed bajis arm pulling him towards the entrance of the hospital. 
"Chifuyu,  what are u doing?! " Bajis yells could be easily heard in the whole hospital. Chifuyu dragged him outside where they could talk, and where the taller male could calm down for a bit before going inside again.

"Baji-san calm down..."

"How can I calm down Chifuyu?! You saw in what condition Mikey was , he brought him here right?! Than how come he doesn't know what happened to him ?!"

" I know u are worried Baji-san,  we all are , but yelling at Draken-kun or anyone else won't make things easier, or give us any explanation. We need to calm down,  you saw in what condition Draken-kun was yourself,  do u think he's not hurt?  Listen ...we need to stay together and make sure they're both fine , ok ? It's not the time to lose your cool , ok ?"

Chifuyu tried to explain to the taller male and calm him down , while hugging him tight,  a thing that made the other one melt into his arms,  and hug him back even tighter. After staying like that for a while they decided to go inside again,  only to see Draken letting out a few tears, while the Doctors were rushing to Mikey's room . Both of them ran towards the  glass part of the room ,that was now blocked by a curtain by the nurses and doctors, trying to see anything that would give them a clue if he was dead or alive .