CHIFUYU...?

[Autophobia: fear of loneliness, people leaving you .]

After staying like that for a while, Baji realized that something was wrong...Chifuyu....
His crying was becoming harder and harder and worse, his breath was hitching and his grip started to get tighter by time.
Baji was worried, he didn't know what to do , he tried to push Chifuyu just a little bit to let him breathe and check on him , but Chifuyu wouldn't let go .
Crying , just like that , the only words the smaller male could utter were :

"P-ple-ase d-don't lea-ve a-gain ...."
Those four words were enough to break the other males heart and understand the pain that the other was going through....
He tried to clam Chifuyu down but it was a waste of breath , he keept hugging the other male sobbing even harder....
Baji tried to clam him down again and get him to let go ,

"Fuyu... please clam down.... I'm right here, I won't go anywhere... I promise...."

when he did this, the shorter male spoke up between sobbs and said ...

"N-no ... you a-are going to l-leave again... I don't want you to leave...not again please...."

Bajis already broken heart, got even more shattered when he heard those words. Trying not to let the tears out again, he wiped them away and did something that made the other male flinch.

He picked Chifuyu up bridal style, and started walking.

Chifuyu pov :

I refuse to let go , I'm scared.... I can't let him leave.....not again....
As I was hugging him I felt arms picking me up .
"Baji-san ?! What is he doing?! "
I thought to myself, I could feel my heart beating faster and my face heat up ... wtf is going on ?! I put my head into his chest to try and hide my tomato face

No one pov :

The smaller male brushed his head into the other males chest, which gave butterflies to the other one .

Baji carried Chifuyu all the way to the apartment block, when he realized that he was asleep, he was actually not surprised after that crying ofc he would be asleep. He didn't want to wake up Chifuyu so he decided to take him to his place.
As he entered the house his mom looked shocked but happy at the same time , she also was happy to see Chifuyu again,(since Chifuyu never went to Bajis house when they met again, she didn't know that Baji already found him. Plus Baji was afraid that the truth might be discovered so yea) after all ,she always considered him like her own son, plus, she always knew Baji had a little something for him , but never gave herself in front of them and decided to play dumb so she wouldn't embarrass her son .

.....

Baji placed Chifuyu in his bed and went to the living room just to see his mom already leaving.
"Where are you going? "
Baji asked confused . His mother turned around and said:
"Oh me ? I'm going out with your aunt, I might spend the night there. I left dinner on the stove if you're hungry and money if you wanna buy something hun. Bye !"
She said as she was about to leave she turned around again and said:
"Hey!"
Baji confused raised an eyebrow and gave her a :
"Hmm???"
"Have fun with your bf 😏 "
She said teasing Baji and laughed when he shouted:
"MOOOOM"
Then he realized, he might have woken up Chifuyu so he ran towards the room to check on him while his mom left the house.