Chapter 13

3rd person POV: 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ranboo wake up," the boy ordered as he shook the other's limp body. The boy turned to the group of prisoners and then the bundle of white which was much bigger than it was before. "Let them go." The guards complied without a word, letting them escape.

Tubbo kept shaking the enderman, trying to get him to wake up. The rift above slowly came to a close as the enderman shifted. As the other angels were being let go, the blanket made a loud yawn which turned into a long shout.

"Jeez..." a muffled voice from the sheets said as it shuffled around, "Oh my god... why is my head so fucking loud?!" 

The thing that emerged was not a baby, but a teenage boy. Blonde, fluffy hair whipped around in every direction as he took in his surrounding. They wore skinny jeans with a white top with red sleeves. Blue eyes scanned his surroundings. 

Once Phil was let out, he almost tackled the boy saying, "Oh, Tommy... thank god..." 

"If I could walk, I would kill him!" Techno screeched in Ranboo's direction. Tubbo glared as Wilbur slapped him on the back of the head. Ranboo got slowly to his feet and Tubbo cheered but the enderman didn't stop to talk to him. He seemed focused on grabbing something and walking away.

The enderman walked right over to Quackity, whispered something to him and Quackity's head landed on the floor with a thud. The body toppled over, blood oozing out of the fresh wound. Tubbo knew Ranboo could never bring himself to do that. He held the same spear as before in his hand, grasping in with white knuckles.

The enderman turned right around and stared at Tubbo with bright, lifeless eyes. It sickened him.

Wilbur and Techno were already starting to leave along with Dream, but Tubbo nor Philza couldn't bring themselves to care. 'Ranboo' put a hand on Tubbo's shoulder, snapping him back to reality. 

"I am not your Ranboo. But with the little memory of his I have, he would've told you that this is not what you would have wanted. He is a god and I am a mere puppet so I shall gift this offering to you," 'Ranboo' said as Tubbo stepped back, trying to get out of this.

'Ranboo' brought the spear to his throat and plunged it in and through to the other end, leaving him even more lifeless than before. Tubbo screamed before choking on his sobs. This was too much to bear. Phil covered Tommy's eyes as Ranboo's blood began to stain the dirt below. There were running footsteps and he felt a hand on his back.

The boy tried to crawl closer to his friend but was held back. This was all such a bad dream. None of this was real, he hoped. The boy called out, eventually losing his voice. Although they had only spent a week or two together, it felt like an eternity. A neverending, joyful eternity. 

Everyone was too lost in thought to realize that an enderman had appeared inside the bloodied dome. 

"Such a same..." a woman with a heavy accent stated as he looked over the impaled boy, "I'll miss having tea and coffee with him... maybe when I grow old, I'll be seeing him in the heavens."

This woman looked like royalty. Long, thick robes encased her body with long, black flowing hair resting above her hips. Tubbo remembered her seeing her not only at that church thing but somewhere else that he just couldn't put his finger on.

She looked to the sky as if she was longing for something. Somehow, she opened another set of eyes and was looking out with them too. Tubbo, of course, took notice of this and began shouting, "Don't you dare touch him! You bitch!"