Epilogue

3rd person POV:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The sweet silence was soon to end. He felt like he was so heavy. He didn't want to get up, he wanted to go back and feel like that forever.

Someone smacked him across the face. He shot up with a shout. 

"I'm up!" he shouted as he was met by three figures.

"You laid there for quite a while," a woman's voice spoke. A figure stepped forward, dressed in black with a large sunhat with more black drapes. 

"Oh yeah, you did," another chimed in as a masked figure stepped forwards. They looked like Dream, with their green cloak and mask. Although the mask had a different symbol, it still resembled it. As much as the boy wanted to think the second figure was human, their limbs, however, said otherwise. "Shall we discuss our next order of business?"

"If you wish," the third replied as a bald man stepped from the shadows.

"Alright... so, sorry Jack. You're out the gang," the green-cloaked man said as he turned to the other.

"What?!" 

"What he means is that we've noticed your behavior and we just think... majority rules," the woman replied. The bald man tried to plead, but they didn't listen. It was like they shoved him out of existence. The man no longer stood with them, which made Ranboo more confused.

"So sorry, we totally forgot to introduce ourselves," the woman said, "I'm Kristen, lovely to meet you." They shook hands and then the other man introduced himself as DreamXD. They told him what had happened, which made him feel horrid. However, they assure him he could go visit his friends at any time.

At least a bit of that weight had cleared.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

1st person POV:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I screeched as I plummeted towards the ground. Although falling did terrify me, I landed on something which was nice enough for me to walk away unscathed.

"Hey!" a voice shouted from nearby. I looked around but saw nothing. "Get off!"

I realized where it was coming from and got off immediately. A woman hopped up and scowled at me.

"You're welcome," she said.

"Oh, sorry... uh... can I get your name?" I replied as I held out a hand.

"Niki... what about you?"

"J-Jack." She let a small laugh as she shook my hand. 

"Hm... I guess since you landed on me... which hurt, by the way... you could travel with me."

"Well... I don't have anywhere to go so I guess... I guess I can go with you."

"Thank god I have another travel partner..." she said as she began to guide him along.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I ran out of motivation again lmaoooo

[word count:423]

-avarageknot