(cowboy) whistle

If you do an exaggerated whistle, fingers in your mouth and all, you can make any non-living thing around you "come alive".

Of course, you can only do this in a certain radius, it being 50 meters (around 164 feet, according to Google).

By making things come alive I mean that they'll literally come alive and help you in battle.

When I was thinking of an example my first thought was cars. For whatever reason, I think they'd be pretty helpful in battle. The only problem is that you'd have to use the cars of citizens which, to me at least, doesn't seem so smart.

Another object you could use is a rope and go for the whole cowboy/cowgirl vibe with the hat and all. Cowboys aside though, using ropes would be pretty useful. It would make it really easy to capture the villain you're fighting and take them into custody.

Keeping in mind that there's many willains with strength-based quirks, the rope would have to be made of special material similar or maybe the same as the material Aizawa's scarf is made of.

When you think about it, this quirk is pretty similar to telekinesis. It allows you to control inanimate objects (but only after you whistle).

The only downfalls I can think of:
• you have a big disadvantage when doing sneak attacks due to the whistling you need to do to activate your quirk
• the radius (100m/328ft)
• a time limit for how long things will stay alive. I think this would be a good setback since I didn't add a way to deactivate the quirk

HERO TITLE IDEA:
Cowboy/Cowgirl Hero: [hero name]

HERO NAME IDEA:
Whistle, Whistler, Whistleblower,

HERO COSTUME IDEAS: