video

Video is a Quirk that allows you to do pretty much anything you can do when watching a video. Anything from rewinding to changing quality. This chapter is going to be split in different categories, mostly consisting of the abilities that come with the Quirk.

Category #1 : Pausing

This ability allows you to pause anything and anyone you want, including terrain. This ability is very similar to Rock Lock's Quirk except it only lasts a certain amount of time depending on the size of the object or living being. When you pause a living being their energy gets drained and therefore they become weaker. Now, because non-living beings don't have any energy, (excluding electricity) it only works on living beings. ( other people, animals, plants )

Category #2 : Replay

This ability allows you to make the thing you're using your Quirk on repeat it's actions. E.G. : you drop a glass and now tiny pieces of glass are scattered around on the floor. What do you do? You use your Quirk and 'select' the timeline of the glass you want it to be in. (before or after it broke) After you do that it'll appear in the state you chose for it to be in and now you can catch it before it breaks! Simple, right?

Category #3 : Change Quality

You know how when you're watching a video on YouTube you can change it's quality right? Yeah, this is that. This ability only works on living beings. When you change the quality of a living being and make them blurry/pixelated it doesn't only affect their appearance, it effects their vision too. Meaning that you can sharpen or blur out a person's/animal's vision making it harder for them to locate you and therefore beat you.

Categories #4 and #5 : Speed Up, Slow Down

It's in the name so there's really nothing to explain but I'll give you some examples, but I'm lazy so I'll only be doing one. Example: if you make a person's and only their vision go in slow motion they won't be able to see what's actually going on since the image of a few seconds ago is still playing in their head so when using this ability on a person or animal you have a huge advantage!

Side effects of the quirk vary but it's usually headaches and tiredness.

HERO NAME IDEA :
Cassette

HERO COSTUME IDEA(S) :
None