doll maker / puppeteer

I'm sure you've heard of the Quirk 'Puppeteer' before, right?

Well, if you haven't, here's the basics:
• the user can generate and control strings
• most of the time, these strings are unbreakable
• they can wrap said strings around people or items to turn them into puppets and be given the ability to control them.

And that's what this Quirk allows you to do as well, except with a few add-ons.

The strings that the user creates are unbreakable, as they are with any other OP puppeteer Quirk. Except, these ones aren't /entirely/ unbreakable.
Basically, they're unbreakable in every part except at the tips of the user's fingers, which is also the place they 'come out' from.

The strings the user can create can be easily spotted but as I said before, can't be broken off anywhere except at the tips of the user's fingers. So, if you ever wanted to use them as tripwires, you could.

Even when broken off from the user, the user has a "connection" with them.

What I mean is when they're still connected to the user's fingers, the user has complete and almost telekinetic control over them and when they break off the user has only /some/ control over them (they can make a string twitch and can tell where it is veguely, as opposed to being able to control every aspect of it and having a vivid and clear image of where exactly the string is).

This means that the strings could also be used to quote unquote "see in the dark". By releasing lots of strings and spreading them around you can visualize a vivid image of the room you're in, in your head of course.

This reminds me: you can only have 10 fully connected strings at a time, one for each finger.

Anyway, a normal puppeteer (A.K.A. a person who doesn't have a puppeteering Quirk but still does puppetry) can only control the movements of their puppet, but in the case of this Quirk the user can control /everything/. When I say that, I mean it. The user can even control someone's thoughts if they try hard enough, as long as a string is connected to the person or object they want to control.

This next part is where the second part of the Quirk, Doll Maker, comes in.

When the user hurts a person themselves (not with the help of the strings) and drinks some of their blood, they can turn them into a permanent puppet.

When someone is turned into a puppet permanently the user can control them without the need of their strings.

HERO NAME IDEAS: Puppeteer, Doll Maker, Dollie/Dolly, Marionette, Puppet Master