monthly zodiac

a/n: 3/3. this one's just a combination of the 2 quirks before this one

Depending on the time of year it is, you get the power of a certain zodiac.

Aries/Ram (March 21-April 19):
You have ram horns on your head and can manipulate the air around you, but not change it's properties.

Taurus/Bull (April 20-May 20):
You develop bull horns and your strength is drastically better than any other person. You have a bigger build than most people and build muscle extremely easily. Please get a septum piercing.

Gemini/Twins (May 21-June 21):
You get a clone Quirk that allows you to make infinite copies of yourself. If trained enough, your Quirk will become strong enough to allow you to make clones of other people and items.

Cancer/Crab (June 22-July 22):
Since Cancer is also known as crab, your skin has a lot more red pigment and is basically like armour to you. It is extremely durable and it's rare for you to get hurt beyond a small paper cut. For some reason, it hurts a lot more when you're the one to pinch someone.

Leo/Lion (July 23-August 22):
You have the ability to summon a lion. This lion goes through all of life with you and because of that, you get your Quirk the moment you're born. You and the lion have an extremely close bond and can hear each other's thoughts. This also means that the lion cannot die before or after you.

Virgo/Virgin (August 23-September 22):
You get an earth manipulation Quirk that tbasically makes you an earth bender.

Libra/Balance (September 23-October 23):
It's very OP, but telekinesis. I'm pretty sure we all know how telekinesis works: you move object with your mind.

Scorpius/Scorpion (October 24-November 21):
You develop a scorpion tail that is actually venomous. Though, since most species of scorpions have a sting similar to a bee sting it's not venomous enough to kill someone (but it will certainly paralyze them).

Sagittarius/Archer (November 22-December 21):
You get freakishly good archery and your skill in using the bow and arrow is massively increased.

Capricornus/Goat (December 22-January 19):
Invisibility. Similar to Hagakure's Quirk except it's better because you can do it at will.

Aquarius/Water Bearer (January 20-February 18):
You develop a water related Quirk that allows you to manipulate water and it's properties (to a certain extent), as well as turn into it.

Pisces/Fish (February 19-March 20):
You develop gills and your fingers become webbed which gives you a massive advantage in water. Along with that, if you stay in the water for a little too long small scales will start showing up all over your body.