10- Drink Again

Felicity had been able to track down where Killer Frost had taken off too, and they arrive, seeing that it was some underground club, and they clearly did not belong there. "All right, do you think they're gonna be able to tell that we don't exactly fit in here?" Felicity says to the girls.

"You're the one who wanted us to wear boas" Katrina says as they look around for Frost.
"Have we heard from the guys yet?" Cecile asks.
"No, we haven't. Now look, Ladies we are on our own, okay" Katrina says as guy comes up behind her and Felicity.

"How about a little love?" he asks holding a vial up with a neon blue liquid inside of it.
"No, no, no" Felicity says to him.
"No thanks, enganged" Katrina says holding up her ring, as they look around the room seeing other people drinking the liquid.
"Is it just me, or does it seem like everybody here already bought what that guy is selling?" Cecile asks.

Katrina then spots Norvack heading trough a door, "Umm, you ladies stay here, I think I know where Frost is" she tells the others, as she walks away. Katrina quietly follows Norvack into another room, where she spots Frost, and another woman is in the room with them,
There is a man chained up in the middle of the room, "I call him The Weeper" she hears the woman tell Frost, "I love naming metas" she adds.

"I know someone else like that" Frost says to her.
"Three weeks ago, this young man became a meta-human and I required my new favorite product to sell in my network. Did you notice? Love.... Is quite literally in the air" she laughs, "Do you know why?" she asks Frost, who just looks at her, "Oh" she says as she kicks the man. He groans out, and they watch as the same blue liquid the people on the dancefloor were taking comes from his eye. The woman wipes the blue tear and inhales whatever it is, "Pure" she says looking at Frost.

"His tears are a drug?" Frost asks her.
"His tears, my dear...are a gold mine. One taste and Central City will be hooked" she tells her.
"Then why do you need me?" Frost asks.
"Really? Well, if I'm going to be selling something quite valuable, I'm going to need protection." The woman says.

"That's what you've got good old snake-eye for" she says looking at Norvack.
"A deal like this requires a lady's touch. I-in your case, strength, and I'll cut you in for 10% "she says to her, and Frost just looks at her, "15%,and I throw in not killing you right now for your misguided rebellion. And that is only because I've got forgiveness in my kidneys, right?"

"I think you meant heart" Frost corrects her.
"No, there's no beat beat in this chest, sister" she says to Frost.
"As much fun it is to play 'I'm the bigger badass,' I'm bored and like I said...I'm done" Frost says.
"Do you know what everyone's mistake in business is? Hmm? Not realizing who has the power in the room" The woman says as she starts to make a bucket of metal vibrate beside her.

Frost raises her hand, letting the ice crystalize on her hand, and Katrina realizes she needs to step in and stop this. "Whoa, whoa, okay, umm, ladies, let's just, let's put the meta-abilities down" she says stepping out from where she was hiding.
"I'm sorry, who is this chick?" The woman asks looking at Katrina.