24- Innocent Man

Season 4 x 10

"My name is Barry Allen and I'm an innocent man. I know that you'll find my fingerprints all over his body. And I know that you'll find his DNA on mine. But I don't know who stabbed him. Or how he ended up in my loft. All I can tell you is I'm being framed. For something I didn't do. I didn't kill Clifford DeVoe." Barry tells the Captain.
"All right, Allen. Let's run it back from the beginning" he tells Barry.

 Let's run it back from the beginning" he tells Barry

*STAR LABS*

The whole team was gathered in the cortex, "This is exactly what DeVoe wanted. I mean, we all played right into his plan especially me" Barry says to all of them.
"Yeah, but why would DeVoe orchestrate all of this?" Katrina asks.

"I don't know, but we know that this started when I was still in the Speed Force" Barry says.
"But why target Dominic?" Joe asks.
"Dominic's power must have allowed DeVoe to inhabit his body. We should've been on top of this earlier" Harry says.

"What about the other metas on the bus? Why create them?" Caitlin asks.
Harry looks over at Barry, "Part of a larger plan" he says and Barry nods.
Barry then uses his left foot to scratch as the ankle monitor that had been put on him, "How are you even here right now, Allen? Aren't you on house arrest?" Ralph then asks.

"Yeah, well—" he says pointing at Cisco.
"He's at Joe's actually. Either that or the courthouse. I managed to hack into the ankle monitor GPS" Cisco tells him.

"And that is not the only thing that Cisco hacked" Katrina then says, "When you came out of the Speed Force you were speaking a lot of gibberish at CCPD. You said something about not wanting to kill anyone" she then says.
"I digitally scrubbed a video. Last thing we want is somebody hearing something we don't want them to hear" he says bringing up the footage from when Barry was in the room at CCPD.

"Your Honor, I'm innocent. I didn't do this. I didn't kill anyone" they listen to Barry saying.
"Yeah, I mean, I don't remember saying any of that" Barry then says.
"You don't?" Harry asks him.
"No" Barry responds.

"We should look at everything else he said when he first came out of the Speed Force. Might give us a clue" Harry then suggests.
"That's a good idea" Joe agrees.
"Okay, guys, but remember, I mean, considering all the evidence they have against me, this trial is not even gonna last very long" Barry tells them.