28-Pokemon

Season 4 x 12

Katrina and Dick enter STAR Labs after Iris had texted Katrina, that there was a situation with Cecile, and they needed to come ASAP. Apparently Cecile could hear what Joe had been thinking when he was trying to put the crib together. Caitlin gets Cecile set up in the med-bay, and checks over the baby, "Heartrate's 170 BPM, and there is no sing of dark matter in the amniotic fluid" she informs them.

"So, the baby's not a meta?" Joe asks.
"Nope, it's a perfectly normal baby..."Caitlin stops.
Cecile sits up and looks at her, "Girl. You were gonna say baby girl"
"I'm having another daughter?" Joe says surprised.
"I'm gonna have a sister" Iris says smiling.

"Well, I guess we can cancel the announcement party" Cecile says.
"Ha-ha-ha, boy, girl, that's 50-50" Cisco says turning around in his chair, "let's test your skills for real. What number am I thinking of?"

 What number am I thinking of?"

"Three. Eleven. Twenty-five. Three again. Bulbasaur" Cecile reads Cisco's mind, "What the hell is a Bulbasaur?"
"That's so weird" Cisco chuckles, "Why would I be thinking about Pokemon at a time like this?"
"Yeah, definitely a telepath" Katrina says.

"But how? If the baby is not a meta, then where did these powers come from?" Cecile asks and Caitlin was about to say something, "Nope, I wasn't on the bus" Cecile replies. "No, I was not abducted by aliens" she then says looking at Joe. "No, I didn't inherit a mystic totem from my grandma" she looks at Iris. "No, I was not experimented on by some crazed luntic" she then says looking at Dick, "Really, guys? Why are you still thinking about Bulbasaurs?" Cecile then says looking at Cisco.

"He's the cutest one of all" Cisco says to her.

"Okay, my best hypothesis is this is actually triggered by your latest phase of pregnancies, and it's actually latent dark matter that's been in your brain since...maybe the first particle accelerator explosion. Think of it like gestational diabetes" Caitlin explains.

"But it's not. You can fix that with insulin" Joe says to her.
"Right, but it's temporary. I mean, the symptoms should recede after childbirth" Caitlin says.
"Okay, uh, we should give you guys a minute" Iris says and they all leave the room.

They head to the cortex filling Ralph and Harry in on the situation, "Cecile's a telepath? Well, that's way more important then getting Allen out of prison! Not!" Harry says to them.
"Sick burn, Hare" Ralph says going to fist bump Harry.
"Don't encourage him, please" Katrina says.
"As a former prisoner, I can tell you—" "No, that was gorilla prison" Cisco cuts him off.

"Gorilla prison is worse. They throw their scat at you. I can tell you that Allen is sitting in his cell, suffering, while this guy, DeVoe continues his plan unabated" Harry says to them.
"Harry, Cecile filed an appeal last week" Iris tells him.
"We have no new evidence, so that doesn't matter" Harry says.

"Well, we have the satellites on the DeVoes" Dick then says.
"And they haven't made a move in weeks, so that doesn't matter!" Harry says.
"Well, Barry's in gen pop, so worst case, he can always phase out, or I can breach him out" Cisco says.
"And then he'd be a fugitive. And by the way, Ramon, why do we not have eyes on him in there?" Harry asks anger in his voice.