15- Best Wedding Ever

The next morning Barry watches as Katrina is still asleep, he smiles looking at her before leaving the room. Oliver lays on the couch eyes wide open, having not been able to sleep that night. Felicity lays on the couch at Joes, looking over at Kara who is in a sleeping bag floating off the ground. "Oh, man, I wish I could sleep-fly" Felicity whispers to herself. Alex wakes up in a motel room, feeling a hand lay over her side, she opens her eyes and looks over realize that Sara was in the bed with her and they were naked. Alex slowly moves out from under Sara's arm and gets out of the bed, almost waking Sara up. She gathers her clothes and heads to the bathroom.

Martin comes into the living room to see Jax still asleep on the couch, "Ah, professor" he then hears Mick saying, and turns to see Mick wearing a flowered silk housecoat. "Your, uh, daughter insisted I not walk around your house naked, so I found one of your dresses. You're out of milk" Mick tells him holding up his bowl of cereal before walking away.

Katrina slowly opens her eyes to see that Barry had made her breakfast and he had left her a note

Katrina slowly opens her eyes to see that Barry had made her breakfast and he had left her a note. Bad luck for the Groom to see Bride on Wedding Day! 😊. Katrina smiles at seeing it all and starts to eat.

Outside the church Kara is looking around for her sister when she finally spots her walking up to her, wearing big sunglasses. "Wow, look what the cat dragged in!" Kara says to Alex.

"Why is it so bright here? I mean, don't they have clouds on this Earth?" Alex asks.
"Where have you been?" Kara asks her.
"Jeez" Alex says.
"Why didn't you come back to Joe's?" Kara then asks.

"I was out" Alex tells her.
"'Out?' Out doing what?" Kara questions.
"Jogging, fully clothed" Alex tries to lie.
"Okay" Kara says.
"Why?" Alex then asks Kara.

"Well, you had me so worried. You can't just disappear on another Earth" Kara tells her sister.
"I didn't do anything that I wouldn't have done on our Earth. Per se" Alex says.
"Okay" Kara says to her. "Hey" Kara then says as she sees Sara coming over to them.

"Hey, Kara" Sara says to her, "A...Alex" she then says looking at Alex.
"Yeah, that's..." Alex says completely forgetting Sara's name.
"Sara" Sara says pointing to herself.
"Sara. Okay" Alex nervously laughs.
"That's me, I'm Sara" Sara says to her.
"I knew that" Alex says continuing to laugh. "That's so funny. How are you? How are you? It's a lovely, lovely day, isn't it? It's such a perfect day for a wedding. How are you doing?" Alex goes on and on.

"I'm good. A little hungover, but I'll survive" Sara tells her, "How are you? How's your butt? I heard you fall out of bed this morning and it sounded like it hurt"
"Yeah, a little." Alex says as she then laughs again.
"All right, I will catch you guys inside" Sara says gently touching Alex's arm before heading inside for the wedding.

"You.." "It was not what it sounded like" Alex cuts off Kara.
"Didn't" Kara finishes saying.
"I..I did, I did. Like, twice. I think. Three times." Alex tells her and Kara starts to laugh. "Oh, my God, what did I do?" Alex asks her sister. "What did I do? Do you know what I did?"