18- Cutting It Close

The Flash Season 4 x 8 (Crisis on Earth-X Part 3)

The heroes look around in the cage that they had been placed in, "So this crap-hole is Earth-X" Sara says.
"Wells was right" Oliver says to her.
"He usually is" Barry responds.
"It's hard to believe a place like this actually exists on any Earth" Alex says to them.

"I wish I shared your sentiment but in all my travels to distant times, one thing which sadly remains constants is men's ability to feel hatred for other men" Martin says to her. They then hear soliders ordering a group of prisoners and they watch as they walk past on the outside of the gated area.

"Stars and triangles..." Jax says noticing the badges on the prisoners' uniforms.
"Badges used to identify purported crimes these people have quote, unquote, committed to land here" Martin tells him.
Jaz then looks over at another prisoner, "What's the pink triangle for?" he asks him, "what are you in here for?"

"I loved the wrong person" he tells Jax.
"We gotta get out of these things" Sara then says, "transmute us out" she asks Martin.
"With pleasure" he replies turn to Jax, and they connect hands but nothing happens.

"I can't vibrate through them either" Barry tells her.
"Power-dampening collars" Martin then realizes.
"Well, why are we wearing them, then?" Alex asks, and Barry just shakes his head at her unsure of why.

"Doesn't matter. There's too many guards here anyways" Sara says as she looks around.
"They're gonna kill my sister" Alex then says.
"Look, we're not gonna let that happen, Alex, I promise you" Sara tells her.
"We're gonna get you back to our Earth before then" Barry tries to assure her.

"How? We don't even know how we got here?" Jax asks him.
"No, we don't. We're gonna figure it out.  Then we're gonna find a way to get out of this place, and we're gonna get back to the people we love" Oliver tells them all.
"I hope everyone else is okay" Barry says as he thinks about Katrina and worries.

EARTH-1

Cisco starts to wake up in the cell that he had been tossed into, "Ow" he says as he looks around.
"Rip Van Ramon awakes" he hears Harry say.
"This doesn't look like a wedding" Cisco then says.
"You missed quite a bit, Cisco" Caitlin tells him from the cell she was locked up in.

"All you need to know is that you are locked I one of your fabulous anti-meta-human cells with the rest of us. We can't escape" Harry says as he continues to bounce a ball off the wall of the cell he was in.
"Of course we can't. That's what I designed them for, genius" Cisco shouts at him.
"Good command of the obvious" Harry says back.

"Boys" Caitlin says trying to get them to stop.
"Is that a ball?" Cisco then asks.
"Why? Is it bothering you?" Harry asks.
"Yes" Cisco replies and Harry continues to bounce the ball to piss Cisco off.