21- Good-Bye

Word begins to spread to everyone about Martin's passing. Katrina goes into the room Barry had been in, shaking her head at him, as he goes up to her and pulls her close to him. Cisco walks up to Caitlin, and puts his arm around her. The other Legends all sit together mourning their loss, Ray looks at a picture from the old west with him and Stein. "Where's Jax?" he then asks them.

Jax walks up to the Stein household knocking on the door, "I'll get that honey" he hears Clarissa calling out.
"Jefferson" she says when she opens the door, and then sees the expression on his face.
"I'm sorry" he says as he begins to cry.

"No" she says realizing why he's there, "No, no" she starts crying as he holds onto her. Lilly then sees them, and sees the look on Jax's face as he shakes her head at him. She then knows too, and rushes up and he holds both woman as they all cry over their loss.

Sara walks down the corridor, "How are you holding up?" Oliver asks her.
"I'll cry at the funeral" she says as she goes to keep walking.
Oliver grabs her arm stopping her, "Sara" he says to her.
"I'm fine" she tells him and he lets her go.

"We need to gather everyone together. Overgirl's gonna go nuclear, and the Earth-Xers are gonna use their Waverider to threaten Central City and leverage us into surrendering Kara" Oliver says as they start walking down the corridor.
"How do you know that?" Sara asks him.
"It's exactly what I would do" he tells her.

The team all start to gather on the bridge of the Waverider, "Nice outfit" Amaya says to Zari.
"Yeah, I didn't want to feel left out" Zari says as she was now wearing a superhero outfit to match the others.

"Where are we on locating the other Waverider?" Oliver asks Curtis.
"We got a pretty good idea. I mean, we've all heard of the Chandrasekhar Limit, I assume?" Curtis says.
"The data indicates its still in the vicinity of Central City" Zari then says.

"Which also indicates that Overgirl isn't long for this world" The Ray then says.
"Which means this world isn't long for this world" Curtis says.
"Failure's not an option. Losing is not an option. We are gonna win, and we are gonna show these people that this earth belongs to us" Oliver says to everyone.

"Great speech" Killer Frost then says as Caitlin had allowed her to take back over.
"Sorry to interrupt Mr. Queen, but we're being hailed by a fellow Timeship" Gideon informs them.
"Put it on" Oliver says.
They all stand there looking at the hologram of Earth-X Oliver, "What do you want?" Sara demands.

"To offer you a trade" he tells her.
"In exchange for what?" Barry asks.
"We will return to our earth peacefully if you meet my one demand. Supergirl comes with us" Earth-X Oliver tells them, and they all look at Kara for a moment.
"Here's another difference between you and me. I don't abandon my friends" Oliver says shutting the hologram off.

"All right, Everybody ready to go?" Sara asks as she steps in front of the team beside Oliver.
"Never been more" Nate tells her.
"We can't bring Marty back, but we can protect the city he loved, and the family he left behind" Ray Palmer says to them all.
"For the Professor" Sara says to the team of superheroes and they all nod in agreement, "Now let's go kick some ass" she adds.