12- Bat Family

Once back at STAR Labs, they give the helmet from the armour to Caitlin and she analyzes it while they watch the surveillance from Banks home. "I'm getting the same traces of dark matter from this that I was from the tiger statue" Caitlin comes back into the cortex saying.

"Looks like our meta isn't restricted to animating just stone" Iris says to the team.
"You're right but she seems to have limitations. Of all the objects that were in the office, she only could control the knight" Katrina says.

"So, then maybe her psychic imprint abilities are just restricted to effigies" Caitlin says.
Ralph holds in a laugh, "it just means statues" Barry says to him.
"Yeah, I don't know. Sounds kinda dirty to me" Ralph says.

Katrina then slaps him in the arm, "Oww, what was that for?" he asks her and she just rolls her eyes at him

"So, if the statues look like people or animals, she can bring them to life" Joe says.

"Mmm-hmm" Barry agrees.
"Good thing there's only thousands of those in the city" Joe says.
Just then the computer beeps, "Oh, I got a hit on facial recognition" Iris says bringing the file up on the monitor.

"'Mina Chaytan, professor of cultural anthropology'" Barry reads, "She's a teacher" he adds.
'Was" Iris answers, "She became an activist, but she lost her job six months ago after being arrested" she goes on to read, as Katrina comes and stands beside her.

"Trespassing, breaking and entering, burglary—looks she was quite the activist. Charges were dropped, and the unveristy still let her go" Katrina reads.
"She was trying to reclaim several Sioux art pieces from the museum. Chaytan was at this even before she was a meta" Joe says to them.

"Yeah, except now she's upped her game to homicide. She wants the third piece of that necklace, let's find it before she does" Barry says.
"Okay, West and West are on the case" Iris says.
"I can send you some contacts I know that deal with special artifacts" Katrina says to Iris and Joe.
"That will be great" Iris says as her and her father leave.

Barry looks at Ralph, "What's wrong with you?" he asks him.
"You two let her get away. We could've caught her" he says to them.
"Yes, she got away, but we saved Banks life. That is more important in that kind of situation" Katrina tells him.
"Really, Wayne, because to me when I was a cop, getting the bad guy—that was the most important thing" he says to them, "You are the Flash and Bolt, one of you could have gone after her and saved him." He adds.