11-Superhero 101

Season 4 x 6

Barry and Ralph are getting their morning coffees at Jitters, "I owe you for the java, rookie. Can't believe I left my wallet at home" Ralph says to Barry.

"Don't worry about it. It could happen to anyone" Barry says putting some money in the tip jar, "five times in a row" he adds as Ralph takes the money right back out of the tip jar when Barry's back is turned.  "And can you please stop calling me rookie?' Barry asks him.

"Sorry, uh....old habit from when I was your superior officer. You know, before you got me fired, ruined my career....destroyed my life. Crushed my spirit, left me alone without a friend in the world" Ralph says as they had left Jitters and were walking down the sidewalk.

"Don't forget how I turned you into an amorphous, stretchy blob" Barry says to him.
"Actually, that's the one good thing you've done for me. Of course you didn't do it on purpose, so you don't get credit" Ralph says to him.

"Right" Barry says back

"Both of you, hand over your cash, now!" a man comes up behind them saying,  pointing a gun.
"Hey" Barry says to the mugger, "Uh, pardon us, okay? One second" he says and him and Ralph turn their backs on the guy.  "Okay, this is perfect. I've been teaching you, right? Muggers are like Superhero 101" Barry says to him.

"Ooh, Ralphy like-y" he says to Barry.
"All right, what's your plan?" Barry asks him.
"Okay, I was thinking about this in the shower this morning: how sweet would it be to turn int a giant slingshot?" he says.

"That's a weird plan, but okay" Barry says.
"Oh, I got an even cooler idea" Ralph smiles, as he thinks of an idea.
"Hey!" the mugger shouts and they look at him, "I'm still robbing you guys!" he shouts.

"We will be right with you, sir! Please!" Ralph shouts back as they turn away again.
"Okay, what if I did, like, a human slinky thing? Maybe wrap him up, throw in a few on-theme puns?" Ralph says to Barry.
"Whatever Ralph. We just gotta hurry up a little bit" Barry says.

 We just gotta hurry up a little bit" Barry says

"Relax, rookie. I've seen a lot of thugs. This guy is no shooter" Ralph says as the mugger then fires his gun. The bullet hits Ralph, and goes into his elastic body and shoots back at the mugger hitting the man in the leg. "OWWW! My leg" the mugger shouts.
"Whoa!" Ralph and Barry say together seeing what had happened.