41- Karaoke Nights

They enter the corridor, hearing Ralph talking to Edwin, "You're gonna open up a pocket dimension into DeVoe's lair, and I'm gonna stop him for good"
"No, you're not" Barry says to Ralph.
"Cisco, he installed motion detectors in The Pipeline intake. We thought it was DeVoe coming for Edwin" Katrina says to him.

"Now we kinda wish it was" Barry adds.
"Edwin can get me into DeVoe's lair. I can end this. All you two have to do is let me go" Ralph says to them.
"We can't let you do that" Barry says as Edwin clears his throat gaining their attention.

"Um, listen, I—I don't really do confrontations, so, uh, can I just go back to my glass cage?" he asks Ralph.
"We're both leaving in a second" Ralph answers.
"Okay" Edwin says stepping back.
"Just give me the scepter" Barry says holding his hand out to Ralph.

"You know that we can take it away from you if we have to" Katrina adds.
"Yeah, well" Ralph then unzips the front of his suit, "You're gonna have to take it out of me" he adds, as he uses his body to wrap around the scepter.

"Oh, whoa, bro" Edwin says laughing, "Wow, okay, I'm actually glad I stayed for that. That was trippy" he adds as Ralph zips his suit back up.
"Don't so this" Barry says.
"Do what? This?" Ralph asks as he stretches his arm out into a hammer, and both Katrina and Barry speed out of the way, as they then speed up the side of the wall, and come back around on Ralph, punching him in the face and knocking him out.
"Sorry bro" Barry says looking at Ralph.

Katrina enters the med-bay, now back in her normal clothes, as was Barry, "Edwin's back in his cell" she tells Barry who was sitting there waiting for Ralph to come back too.
"We did what we had to" Katrina tells him, as she knew Barry had felt bad.

"Yeah, yeah I know" he tells her, as they both hear groaning. Turning around they see Ralph waking up, "Olive branch" Barry then says showing Ralph the bottle of vodka. Ralph just looks at them, clearly still not happy, "You don't wanna have a drink with your buddies?" Barry asks.

"Is that what you two call someone who just went all 'Thor, son of Odin' on you?" Ralph asks.
"I think you can take it" Katrina says to him.
"Yeah" he groans as he sits up and faces them.
"Look....we know you're worried about DeVoe, about what he might do to you, but there are some lines we can't cross" Barry says to him.

"Wow.." Ralph chuckles, "You really don't know as much as you think you do, rookie"
"Ralph, I know what killing DeVoe would do to you. You would be throwing away everything that you've done to become a better man, to become a hero. You need to realize that" Katrina then says.

"You....both are morons" he then says to them.
"Ralph" they both sigh saying.
"I am not afraid of DeVoe and what he might do to me. I am afraid of what he might do to you two....and Iris, and Caitlin, and Cisco, Joe, Harry, Cecile. DeVoe has taken out everyone who's gotten in his way, and Team Flash and Bolt....they will always be in his way" he says to the two of them.

Katrina feels tears swell in her eyes, "This was never about protecting yourself" Barry then says, as he takes Katrina's hand.
"I know that killing DeVoe would mean throwing away everything I've done to become a hero...But aside from my mom, this team is the only family that I have ever had, and I would throw myself into a furnace, to keep them safe. DeVoe cannot have them. They are mine" Ralph says to them.

"What about what we want? You may not care about losing who you've become, but we do. We like hero Ralph" Barry says to him.
"Please, don't take him, away from all of us" Katrina then says to him, as her and Barry then leave the room.

The two of them go and join the others, who had been waiting for them, after Ralph's misdeed, "Well, Ralph was misguided but...he had a half-good idea" Barry says to the team.
"Which half?" Cisco asks.
"We...we use Edwin Gauss's powers to create a pocket dimension to DeVoe's lair" Katrina explains.