45- Mic Drop

Season 4 x 22

Katrina sat at the desk in the cortex at STAR Labs, "Okay, we have got eyes on Cape Carnaval, Space X and the Xichang Space Center" she says to the team as Barry comes whooshing in.
"And Blackhawk Island" he says as he had speed out of his suit and into his clothes, "that's every launch pad south of the 39th parallel" he adds walking over to the desk.

"Good man" Cisco says to him.
"Are we absolutely sure that DeVoe is going to launch the machine from an airfield?" Katrina asks Cisco.
"If he's shooting five satellites into synchronous orbit that's the latitude he needs. And whether or not he's still moping around about his wife ditching him, he's gonna resurface.  And he's gonna do it soon. When he does, I whoosh. You two whoosh. She bangs" Cisco says as he picks up the projectile bomb, passing it to Barry.

"If we can get there in time. I mean, we're still not fast enough to make it to DeVoe's pocket dimension" Barry says.
"That's why we split you. Yeah. Each one of us stakes out a different launch pad" Cisco then suggests.
"You're being serious?" Katrina asks him, "Cisco, you've seen DeVoe in action"

"Yeah, the guy's a one man Legion of Doom. So send the Super Friends" he suggest.
"Okay, but we're not at full super strength right now. I mean, Joe's got the baby on the way and Caitlin's looking for Killer Frost. Harry's...."Barry says this as Harry comes into the cortex, and walks right into a chair tripping over it.

"This chair came out of nowhere" Harry says to them, "Hey, Allen..Wayne-Allen" he then says looking at Barry and Katrina, as he then looks at Cisco, thinking for a moment, "Ramon" he finally says.
"Cisco" Cisco says to him.
"Cisco Ramon. Guys, check this out. Okay?" Harry says pointing to the article Katrina had written and posted on Iris's blog,  "Somebody has been blogging about the Thinker. About DeVoe and the bus metas, all of it, okay. And if we find this blogger, we can stop the Thinker" he says looking at them.

"Hey, buddy" Katrina says placing a hand on his arm

"Hey, buddy" he replies back.
"That—that's my blog" she says to him.
"Look at the byline, it's not written by Katrina Wayne-Allen, it's written by Anonymous Central City Citizen. Mic drop" he says to her.
"Hold onto that mic" she says, taking the tablet from Harry.

"It's imaginary" he tells her.
"Harry, I asked you to proofread this for me, you remember?" she asks him.
"You asked me to proofread this when?" he asks her, as he laughs, "This morning. That's when. When you said, "Harry....will you proofread, will you proofread" he stammers.

"Yeah" Barry says to him, as Harry then trips over the chair again.
"Let's start by finding him a room with less chairs" Cisco says to them.
"Okay, good" Harry says as he walks into the table, "is that powder on the floor?" he quietly says to himself.
"Oh, geez" Katrina sighs watching Harry leave, as she passes the tablet to Barry.

"You have 400,000 new views, that's amazing" Barry says looking at her.
"I know, right? I mean, there are people writing from all over. They've all been sharing their theories and reporting DeVoe sightings" she explains to him.
"And Marlize sightings?" Barry asks her.