44-Cowboy

Season 4 x 20

Everyone gathered in the Speed Lab, as Harry had come up with an idea to try and bring Killer Frost back out from Caitlin. He starts placing wires onto Caitlin, "The thing we're gonna do to get Killer Frost to appear, get that massive spike in your adrenaline production that we need, is Ramon is gonna use his vibes to shake you up in the cellular level, and let's see if we can't get your old friend Killer Frost to come out to play" Harry explains to Caitlin.

"And you're sure that this is going to work?" Katrina asks him.
"Well, I mean, like any hypothesis, you have to test it to get an answer. It's what we've all done since the fourth grade, known as the..." Harry stops as if he was thinking of the word.
"Scientific method?" Barry answers for him.

"Right you are, Allen! Of course, ah!! There he is" Harry says clapping his hands as Cisco comes into the Lab, "okay, good. So, get in position" he says stepping away from Caitlin.
"Don't worry, I lowered the amps on this thing" Cisco tells Caitlin, as he then gets in position.
"Ramon, you set?" Harry asks standing at the computer.

"Yeah" Cisco replies.
"Snow, you ready?" Harry then asks her.
"I'm ready" Caitlin replies.
"Three, two, one, and..." Harry says as Cisco sends a vibe blast at Caitlin.
"Nothing" Caitlin says as it doesn't even hurt her.

"All right. Ramon, more power" Harry says, "Set? Three, two, one—" and Cisco tries again getting the same result.
"Okay, this isn't working. You know what, Ramon? Full power" Harry then says.
"Wait, hold on, hold on, what do you mean, full power? We don't want to blast Caitlin across the speed lab" Barry says to him.

"Well, you need to get a spike in her adrenaline" Harry says back.
"Harry, she could get seriously hurt" Katrina tells him.
"Yeah" Barry agrees.
"God, this is—look, this is gonna work, okay? Nothing has changed. All right? Snow's DNA tests, they confirm it. Her meta-DNA was not spliced by Null's powers" Harry says as he stands by Caitlin.

"You mean Melting Point's powers" Caitlin corrects him.
"Right, that's what I said. Melting Point's powers" Harry says to her.
"No, you didn't" Barry then says.
"I did say that" Harry says defensively.

"But, Harry, there's no dark matter in her system anyway. We're just trying to spike her heart rate" Barry says.
"What do you mean, there's no dark matter?" Harry asks confused.
"You knew that, Harry. We all did" Katrina says concern in her voice.

"We did? We did. No, I know. I just, I think I just, you know, forget. I forgot" Harry says to her.
"You forgot?" Barry asks.
"Harry, are you okay?" Caitlin asks him worry in her voice.
Harry sighs as he looks at Cisco, "No. He's not" he says to them.

They head to the cortex, where Harry shows them a image of his brain and what was happening to him, "Harry, you're.." "Losing my intelligence? Yes" he says to Caitlin, "the injecting of dark matter from the Thinking Cap apparently overwhelmed my synapses. Instead of making my brain faster, it's... slowing it down"
"Why didn't you tell us this sooner?" Barry asks him, and Harry doesn't say a word.

"So, how long until..." Katrina starts to ask but stops.
"I have no idea. No way of knowing. I mean, there are days I can think clearly and other days...I....I can't" he tells her.
"The good news is, um, from what I can see, the regression seems to be reversible" Cisco then steps forward telling them all.
"Okay, great. I'll start working on it full-time" Caitlin then says.

"No, you won't" Harry suddenly says, "I did this to myself, and I-I thought 'Oh, you know what? Use the Thinking Cap, and then I can outthink DeVoe and then stop DeVoe' I was wrong. Now here we are" Harry says.
"Okay, well, we're gonna fix this" Barry says to him.

"You and I both know there's a ticking clock....and I can't help anyone like this" Harry says.
"Yes, you can" Barry says.
"How?" Harry asks him.

Barry sighs, as everyone looks at one another, "Look, guys. Ralph, Caitlin's powers, now this. DeVoe knew how to break us apart, but...I mean, we're all still here. We're a family. That's how we're gonna beat DeVoe" Barry tells them all, and Katrina smiles at him.
"All right, Allen. All right" Harry says nodding his head in agreement.