Chapter 5. Photoshoot and surprise

*It's morning*

Zoe's POV:

I woke up at 10 am. Shit! I have to get ready to meet Damiano at 12.30 pm. I'm going to take a quick shower.
After the shower, I checked my phone and noticed I got a message
from Damiano and Victoria.

💫Damiano💫

Damiano: Good morning, angel😍. I hope you got enough sleep, cause we have a lot to do today. Can't wait to see you, I miss you.💘

Zoe: Good morning, Damiano. Yes, I slept really well. Can't wait to see you too. 😃

❤Victoria❤

Victoria: Good morning, sis! I hope I didn't wake you up. I and others have a photo shoot at 2 pm. I thought maybe you want to come with us? Also after we are going to the mall, cause we have a concert in 2 weeks in LA and we need costumes.

Zoe: Good morning, Vic, you didn't wake me up. About the photoshoot Damiano texted yesterday and I will come. For the record he is going to pick me up. I'm really happy for you! You always wanted to play in LA!

Vic: He did? How about, you come with us to LA?

Zoe: Yeah, he did and we texted a little recently. OMG! Really?? I would love to, but it's your
oppurtinaty, you should take it.

Vic: It would mean a lot to me, if you could come and I know one person would be really happy, if you come.

Zoe: Okay, I'll come. I'm going to get ready. Love ya❤ See you soon.

After texting with Damiano and Victoria, I went to make breakfast and eat.

After I ate it was time for outfit. I have no idea what to wear. Maybe this? NO. Maybe this one? Ughh no. OOO what about this? Perfect!

 OOO what about this? Perfect!

Your outfit.

I think I'm going to put on the necklace, that Damiano got me.

After I got ready I checked my phone it was 12pm. Damiano will pick me up in 30 minutes. I'm excited.
While I was waiting for Damiano I posted a picture on instagram.