Chapter 16 Mammamia

Damiano's pov:

I woke up by the sun shining on both of us through the window.
She looks like an angel. I remove a few hair strands away from her beautiful face. Zoe slowly opened her eyes. Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up, buongiorno.

Zoe: Buongiorno, babe.

She turned on her side and laid on my chest. I kissed her head and started to play with her hair. Zoe got up and sat on my waist and kissed me. Without breaking the kiss my arms found their way to her back. I started to kiss down to her neck, found her's a weak spot, and I bit that roughly. She moaned my name, I love seeing her so out of control and so into me. She is always driving me insane. Zoe's hands reached my boner which was already hard, but I stopped her. No, this time let me pleasure you.
She just nodded and chuckled while grabbing my face and kissing me rougher than before.
My hand slowly slides down to her inner thighs and I start to pleasure her. She moans even louder which
makes me get butterflies. My fingers stop on her clit which makes her go crazy.

Zoe: ...Why did you stop?

I looked at her with heart eyes and pecked her nose while inserting my two fingers in her. At first, she was confused, but when she felt my hand, she started to enjoy it.
A while later I decided to use my dick. I slowly took out my fingers and kissed her pussy. She grabbed my hair roughly and I kissed her. I entered Zoe and felt butterflies in my stomach again. She always makes me feel like it's just us no one else.

Zoe: Please don't stop! Screamed my girlfriend.

- Don't worry, I won't. I said out of breath while feeling the pleasure.

Zoe: I'm on a pill, you can cum.
I'm close!

A few seconds later we both finished at the same time. We fell on the bed and I hugged her tightly. She always makes me feel perfect.

Zoe: ... So... what are we going to do today?

-Maybe a round two? I teased, even though I know what she mean. I think we could go sightseeing in the city.

Zoe: DAMIANO!! But I agree with you, we can do that.

- Another round or sightseeing?

Zoe: Of course I agree with sightseeing.

- Wait, you didn't like it? I asked feeling kinda sad and confused.

Zoe: I liked it, but right now, I want to go to the city. Before that, I'm going to take shower and put on my clothes.

Well, you look beautiful like this.
I said smirking while checking her out. I stood closer and hugged her from behind. She laid her head on my chest. God, I love this girl.

Zoe: I love you.

- I love you too, I can't imagine my life without you in it. You mean a lot to me. Let's get ready.
Zoe went to take a shower. Meanwhile, I texted Vic.

💞Vic💞

Buongiorno, Vic.

Vic: Buongiorno, love birds.❤ How are you, guys?

We are great. Just getting ready to explore the city.

Vic: That's good to hear, but you haven't shown us your room.

That's right. Wait a sec I will facetime you.

I closed the message app and called Victoria, she immediately answered. I heard her screaming to Ethan and Thomas.