Chapter 21 My baby!!!!

Damiano's pov:
When I woke up I noticed Zoe sleeping on my chest. She is a true angel, my angel. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with her and our baby. Wow, it feels so weird to say this. I'm gonna be a father. Since I met her near the sea, I imagined our future together, us living together and having a family... Now when that came true, it feels like I have everything I always wanted, and it's a bit strange, but I need to get used to it. While I was daydreaming I got a message from Vic.

Vic🙄🎸

Vic: Buongiorno. Breakfast is ready, are lovebirds coming?

Buongiorno, Zoe is still asleep, but we will come soon.

Vic: If she's sleeping now, let her sleep, you will eat later.

Okay.

After texting Vic I noticed Zoe waking up.
Buongiorno, Piccola, I love you.

Zoe: Buongiorno, amore, I love you too.

How are you feeling?

Zoe: I feel great, just have a slight headache.

Oh, do you want to cuddle?

Zoe: Yes, please.

Have I ever told you how beautifull you are and how lucky I am to have you in my life?

Zoe: Hmm, let me think... She put her finger on her chin like speculating. If I remember correctly, you haven't told me this mister, but I'm happy to hear it.

Are you teasing me, baby girl?

Zoe: Maybe I am. She removed her chin from my chest and kissed me softly on the lips. I love it when she does this unexpectedly.
Are you hungry? Vic made breakfast.

Zoe: Yeah, let's go don't keep them waiting. She got out of the bed, grabbed my arm, and started to pull me out of the bed, but it didn't go well as planned. When I was almost out of bed, she pulled me stronger and we both fell on the floor. Luckily, Zoe landed on her back. We both looked at each other started laughing at this ridiculous situation that we are in right now. I adore her when she's acting goofy with me. Zoe is such a cutie, she's perfect.
Hey, are you okay? I asked getting concerned about the baby's wellbeing.

Zoe: Yes, we both are okay.

Are you sure?

Zoe: Yes, babe, I'm sure. We are okay, let's go downstairs.

Great, you scared me a little.
I took her hand in mine and we went downstairs to the kitchen. Where we saw our three friends sitting beside the table and chatting. Good morning, guys.

Vic: How's our momma doing?

Zoe: I'm great, I just have a headache.

Thomas: Ohh, here come to eat.
I and Zoe sat and started eating.

Zoe: Wow Vic, this is so delightful, you are a great cook.
You definitely got this from mom.

Vic: More from grandma, but you are welcome, I'm glad that you like it.

So I was thinking, to call the doctor and book an appointment to check the baby's health.

Zoe: Yes, you are right. We should do it. I softly kissed her lips and went upstairs to our room to call the clinic.