Chapter 8. Just friends?

Zoe's pov:
In the morning, I woke up laying next to Damiano. He's so cute, when he's sleeping. I feel a lot better, than I did yesterday, I still don't know why I was feeling down, but I'm happy, that everything is great again. I slowly got out of the bed and went to take a shower. I changed my clothes and did my hair. For today I did messy bun. Outfif is cute, but cassual.

*The hairstyle*

*The outfit*

When I got out the shower, I saw Damiano is awake.

Zoe: Good morning, Damiano.

Damiano: Good morning, angel. How are you feeling?

Zoe: Much better, probably your soup helped me.

Damiano: That's good to hear. Do you have plans for today?

Zoe: Nope, do you?

Damiano: Me and others have another rehearsal today, you can come if you want.

Zoe: I would love to. 

Zoe and Damiano kissed and went downstairs to others.

Vic: Sis, how are you?

Zoe: Much better, thanks to Damiano.

Vic: Aparently, he took a good care of you.

Zoe: Yes, he did. This is what friends are for, to help each other.

Vic: Right...

Thomas / Ethan: Good morning, everyone!!

Damiano: Hey, sleepyheads!!

Thomas: Hey, we woke up a few minutes later, than you, it's no big deal.

Vic: Enough chit chatting, let's eat breakfast and let's go. We have a rehearsal.

Damiano / Ethan / Thomas: Okay, boss.

Everyone ate breakfast and went to a basement for rehearsal.

Zoe sat on a couch and listened.

Zoe's pov:

I was sitting on a couch and listened them play. No surpise, why they are so famous, they are very talented. When they started to play "For your love" Damiano was looking at me the whole time.  He didn't break the eye contact until the rehearsal was over. I didn't want to be the one who breaks it, because she's scared.

Zoe: It was great! You all are so talented.

Måneskin: Thanks.

Vic: We need to drive to the mall again for costumes, because last time we didn't get it. Concert in LA is next week. We have to hurry up.   Please Damiano and Zoe don't dissapear again, if you are going somewhere tell us.

Damiano: Okay, we will.

Ethan: Let's go.

Everyone sat in a car. Ethan is driving next to him is sitting Thomas, in the back: Victoria next Damiano and Zoe.

Ethan: We are here. Said Ethan while parking the car.

Thomas: Let's go.

Måneskin and Zoe went to the mall.

*A few hours later*

Zoe: Damiano, look, what dress I found.

Damiano: It's beautifull, you should try it on.