Chapter 6. Unexpected moment

He grabbed my hand and said:

Damiano: Let's go.

Zoe: What? Where? What's going on?

Damiano: Come on.

Zoe's pov:
I didn't understood what is going on. Damiano out of nowhere came to me and told me to come with him. I failed to realize what was going on, when I noticed I'm in the bathroom with Damiano.

Damiano: I can't do this!! Probably I'm going to regret this but...

Zoe: Regret what? What is...

I was cut off by Damiano's lips pressed on mine. I felt his soft lips again. I missed his touch.
He kissed me passionetly, his hands moved from my neck to my hair. He started kissing my neck with the same passion, his hands moved to my body. His soft lips reached my sensitive spot and I moaned silently.

Zoe: Did you locked the door? Said Zoe between the kiss.

Damiano nodded. His eyes were still on her.

He kissed me again, but this time the kiss was short.

Zoe: What happend? Why did you stop?

Damiano: Are you sure? Do you want to do this? Said Damiano with a concern in his eyes.

Zoe: Yes. Said Zoe and pushed Damiano to a bathroom wall and kissed him harshly.

Zoe took off her pants and top, Damiano put on condom on his dick and got into Zoe.
Zoe moaned quetly and Damiano started playing with her's boobs, which drove her crazy. Zoe wanted more, so she decided to pleasure Damiano. She took his dick in her mouth and started to roll her tounge around his dick's tip.
Damiano moaned.

Damiano: Please, babygirl, don't stop I'm about to come.

Zoe's pov:
I liked it, that he called me his babygirl, eventhough we are not a couple. I love that I can make him weak as he can make me. Damiano come in my mouth, I swalloed it, it didn't tasted that bad, how I thought it would.
After sex we helped each other to dress up and agreed to not tell anyone.

Damiano: So, how was it? Did you liked it?

Zoe: It was amazing!! I really liked it, you are a great kisser. Smirked Zoe.

Damiano: Well thank you, mi lady. Should we go back?

Zoe: We probably should, but one kiss won't hurt.

Damiano: Okay.
Damiano kissed Zoe on the lips and they went back to the mall holding hands.

Zoe: I'm sorry, someone is calling me. Oh it's Vic.

Vic: WHERE ARE YOU!!!

Zoe: Hi, to you too. Me and Damiano we're at the mall, where are you guys?

Vic: HI. We are outside in the parking lot waiting for you guys.

Zoe: Okay, we're coming. Zoe hang up.

Damiano: Is everything okay?

Zoe: Yeah, Vic and others are waiting for us in the parking lot. We should hurry up, because she seemed mad.

Damiano: Okay, let's go.

Ethan: There you are! We have been waiting for you guys for 2 hours. Where were you?

Zoe: We were at the mall looking for costumes for your concert in LA.

Vic: We were talking and then you dissapeared for 2 hours. I called you multiple times, both of you, but neither if you picked up.