Chapter 15 Unexpected and hurtful surprise

Author's note.
This chapter will be from Damiano's point of view.
Furthermore, I'm putting a TW of self-harm. If you are easily triggered by it, you can skip the part where it's mentioned.
Bye, everyone!!

Damiano's pov:

Zoe is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I love waking up every morning knowing, that she is with me. Her smile and her laughter lighten even the darkest days. I have fallen heals over the head for her. She is helping me to become the best version of myself, Zoe healed me when no one else did. She is always there for me when I need someone. I'm grateful, that I met her. I have no idea how would have my life turned out without her. I love her with all my heart. I want her to be my wife and the mother of our children. I will marry her, but later.
Now, that we have two weeks free before our Europe tour, I want to spend them with Zoe, just the two of us.  
I whispered to her ear even though she is sleeping.
I love you.

Pilot:  Hello, everyone, it's your pilot speaking, we will be landing soon. Please sit down and put your seatbelts on.

I gently shook her and kissed her cheek.
- Amore, wake up, we are landing.

Zoe: Hey, honey. Are we in Paris?
Said Zoe with a sleepy voice.

- Yeah.

Zoe: Can't wait to spend this time with you.

- Me too, stay I will get our luggage.

I and Zoe got out of the airplane, sat in a taxi, and drove to our hotel.

Zoe: Wow! It's magnificent and the view breathtaking!
Said Zoe excitedly walking towards the balcony.

-It's even better than the pictures.
Look, we can see the Eifel Tower from our window.

Zoe: Thank you so much for this trip. We have these two weeks free, we could have done something different.

- I know, but I want to spend it with you. Just you.
I said looking directly into her eyes.

Zoe: I love you. You mean so much to me and I don't want to lose you.

I was a little shocked by her last sentence. She knows that she will never lose me. I will always protect her till my last breath. She means too much for me to let her go.

So, what do you want to do today?
I asked trying to break the comfortable silence, as we both were thinking the same thing.

Zoe: Well, first of all, I would like to take a shower and later we could go to the city.

I agree, I would love to take a shower. I feel kinda dirty. I said smirking while looking at my girlfriend.

Zoe: Okay, so I could go first and you after me.

But I want to go first! I said looking sad and hurt.
I love teasing her.

Zoe: Then you go now, I'll wait.

But... I'm scared of going alone.
I said keeping going on teasing her.

Zoe: Damiano David you are 22 years old. How can you be scared of taking a shower alone?

I'm sorry, but I'm scared...
I'm still teasing her.

Zoe: Ughh, do you want me to go with you?

That would be lovely, thanks.

Zoe: Okay, wait here, I will grab a few things.

I couldn't hold my smile anymore. She had no idea of me teasing her. Zoe looked so charming.
She looked at me while picking up her bathroom products and outfit.