Chapter 18 The nights spent together are always incredible.

Damiano's pov.

It's been a week, but I still can't believe that Zoe and I are engaged, even though I wanted to do it for a while now. I'm happy that we are going on tour tomorrow morning, so we will share the love for music with our fans.
I love watching her sleep next to me which reminds me every day how lucky I am to have her with me. She is the most important person in my life and I will do everything in my power to protect her, save her from danger, and I will never leave her.
Very gently and softly I put a strand of her hair behind her ear, which made her wake up. Oh good morning, my beautifull future wife, sorry for waking you up.

Zoe: Good morning, Damiano.
She softly kissed my lips and tried to get out of the bed, but I quickly grabbed her hand and pushed her back to our bed. Where do you think you're going? I said controlling my laughter.

Zoe: I was going to take a shower and besides we have a long day planned for today.

I know, but can we stay like this for a little while? I said hugging her and she laid her head on my chest.

Zoe: Okay but only for 10 minutes and after that we need to get up.

Hmm... I don't know, I will probably need more than just 10 minutes.

Zoe: What do you have in mind, lover boy? She teased me.

Oh, you don't wanna know. I smirked and jumped on her so I'm on the top. I leaned till our faces were a few inches away, our noses touched and she softly pecked my lips while throwing me on the bed so this way she was on top. Once again she kissed my lips and grabbed my dick, massaged a little, and whispered to my ear.

Zoe: I love you.

And with these words, she got out of the bed and went into the bathroom. Honestly, this behavior of hers shocked me, I had no idea that she would do it. I mean she teases me almost every day, but never like this. While Zoe was showering, I picked her outfit. I chose for her to wear a loose summer dress with her favorite sandals, she will look so beautifull.

 I chose for her to wear a loose summer dress with her favorite sandals, she will look so beautifull

Zoe came out wearing just a towel around her body, I must keep my cool. When she saw me, for some reason, she became a little shy and innocent. I went closer to her and whispered into her ear: we will continue what we started after breakfast. And I left.
I went downstairs to the kitchen, to my surprise no one was there. Probably they are still sleeping, but I will make breakfast. After about 10 minutes I saw my gorgeous fiancè coming towards the kitchen smirking at me.
So, are you hungry?

Zoe: Yes, but I might have something else in mind. She said while sitting on a counter and brushing my hair with her fingers.

Hey, I love it when you are doing this, but let me make breakfast for others, we will continue this later okay?

Zoe: Do you need any help? Said, Zoe while getting off the counter and hugging me from behind.

Well, I'm almost done, but you can grab the plates and maple syrup with chocolate.