Chapter 17 Together hapily ever after?

*Time skip 1 week*

Damiano's pov:

Zoe: I can't believe, that we are leaving soon.

Yes, me too. But look at the bright side, we will meet with others and will spend some time with Coco and Harlow.

Zoe: Yes, you are right. I will miss this incredible city full of art and fashion in every corner.

We will come back here, don't worry, but now we should go on our plane.

I and Zoe sat on the plane, we were cuddling while watching a movie the entire flight. When we landed, we drove to the store to buy some snacks for others at home. I and my lovely girlfriend decided to surprise our friends, we parked our car a little bit further from MÅ house and very quietly entered the house. We quickly went upstairs to my room, we hid our bags in the wardrobe and lay in the bed with our heads covered with blankets. It was hard to stay calm and quiet, but we tried our best. After a few minutes, we heard somebody walking up the stairs. It was Vic talking with someone on the phone. We didn't hear much, but this is what we heard.

Vic: Hey, babe, do you want to come over today? You could meet my friends.

Vic: Great!! I will pick you up in an hour, love you!!

She casually entered my room and it didn't take long for her to see us hiding. Vic laughed, took off of me and Zoe the blanket revealing us laying in the bed hugging each other. We quickly jumped out of the bed and hugged her, she was so happy to see us.

Vic: Guys, you are back!!! When did you come back?

Zoe: Like twenty minutes ago. Where are Thomas and Ethan?

Vic: Oh they are in the basement practicing, but I think they will come up soon. I will text them.

Victoria took her phone out of her back pocket and texted others.

🎸🎤Må🥁🎸

Vic: Guys, come, I have a surprise for you.

Ethan: Coming!!😉

Thomas: A surprise? What surprise?!🤯🥰

V

ic told me and Zoe to hide behind the couch. So we did. After a few minutes, we heard footsteps and voices.

Vic whispered to us: Now!

We immediately stood up with smiles on our faces. When Thomas and Ethan came we shout Surprise!!!

Ethan / Thomas: Guys, you are back!!

Vic took all of us for a group hug.
While we were still hugging Coco and Harlow started barking playfully while running around the living room. I and Zoe grabbed Coco and Harlow and sat on the sofa.

Zoe: So did something good or bad happens during these two weeks?

Ethan: No, we were rehearsing and spending time together.

What about you, Vic? I asked.

Vic: Well, do you remember Emily?

Zoe: Of course, I miss her so much.

Vic: So we talked a lot while you both were here and when you left. Now, she is my girlfriend and I asked her to come over if it's okay...

Zoe: Omg! Sis, I'm so happy for you!! Of course, she can.

I'm so happy for you, Vic. You deserved to be happy and feel love.

Vic: Thank you, guys, so much, but now I have to go to pick her up. So bye!