Chapter 20 The best news ever!

Two years have passed. I and Damiano are stronger than ever, of course, during this time we had a few fights, and we almost broke up, but all of this just made us more significant for each other and proved to us that love is tough but at the end of the day I'm lucky to have him in my life. When we got back from the concert in LA, we moved in together with Coco, Harlow, Lego, and Bidet. Right now we are one big family. You may have a question did I and Damiano got married during this period? And the answer is no.  I have gone to a few stores with Vic, but I didn't find the dress that I would love. I guess I just need some time. Also during all this time, I had a few fashion shows which were a huge success, and Damiano was very supportive. He helped me to prepare for it and calmed me down before it started. I can honestly say without any regret that Damiano is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I can't believe that I'm so lucky to have him with me. Unfortunately, Emily and Vic broke up. Long-distance was too hard for them. Vic was very upset, but we all took care of her and now she is optimistic and cheerful.  The morning sun shining through the caramel color curtains woke me up. I turned to my side facing my beloved husband-to-be. He sleeps so peacefully I don't want to wake him up yet. Very quietly I got out of bed, put on his shirt over my naked body, and went downstairs to the kitchen to make some breakfast. A few days ago I noticed my belly getting bigger, I need to go to the gym. While I was making pancakes I heard Damiano coming downstairs.
Good morning, baby, I hope you are hungry, cause I'm making pancakes.

Damiano: Good morning, honey, and yes I'm very hungry. I hope it won't cause us any trouble if Vic with the guys would come over. I'm so sorry for not mentioning it yesterday, but Thomas just texted me asking this. I hope you are not mad.

What? Of course, they can come over, I missed them so much and don't apologize, it's okay.
He walked up to me and kissed me softly on the lips. I love you, baby. He said.

I love you too, breakfast is served.
So what time are they coming?

Damiano: In two hours.

Great, I'm going to take a shower. 

Damiano: Aren't you gonna eat?

I'm not hungry.

Damiano: Hey, are you okay? If you aren't feeling well I can call them and tell them not to come.

No, there is no need to do this, everything is alright.

Damiano: Are you sure?

Yes.

Damiano: ok then. I love you.           I and Damiano kissed and I went to the bathroom. I checked myself in the mirror, wow  I need to lose some weight. I turned on the water and started to shower. After a while, I heard Damiano coming in, I instantly grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my body,  I don't want him to see me fat.  After I showered I put on a nice, oversized outfit and took my gym bag. I was about to leave, but I saw Vic in the parking lot. When they all came inside we greeted each other by tightly hugging.

Damiano: So, how have you guys been? My fiancè asked as we walked to the living room.

Ethan: Great.

Thomas: Good, we are writing new songs.

Damiano: That's great, I will come by to help you and rehearse it.

Ethan: Perfect.

Victoria whispered for me to come to the kitchen to talk.

Vic: Hey, are you okay?

Yeah, why do you ask?

Vic: Because you barely even wear your oversized clothes and when you do, you are trying to hide something. So what is it?