V

"ill be back later, mom!" changmin yelled out as he put his shoes on at the front door. "im gonna go hang out with chanhee for a bit!"
     "seems like you two have got along pretty well, huh?" changmins mom said.
     changmin shrugged, "sure, i guess you could say that."
     "well have fun, be back by dinner. bring him over if he can join us." changmins mom said with a soft smile.
     changmin nodded, "okay, ill be back before dinner."
     changmin walked out of the beach house, closing the door behind him before walking over to chanhees house which was really only about 10 steps.
     the orange haired knocked on the door as he waited patiently before seeing chanhee when the door opened.
     "ready?" changmin had asked as chanhee stepped out of the house.
     the older nodded softly as the both of them went onto the sidewalk and started to walk to their destination.
     "where are we going?" chanhee asked.
     "one of my favorite places to go to whenever i come down here."  changmin said.
     "which is?" 
     "the beach-side arcade."
     "im pretty sure everything here is beach-side." chanhee said.
     "oh shut it." changmin said, making chanhee laugh a bit in return.