XI

after being reunited after years, the two boys did things theyd always dreamt of doing once they were older.
     now that they were more responsible and mature, they were able to do those things without have parental supervision, making it easier to have conversations without being monitored as they shared secrets with eachother.
     its like that bestfriend spark never faded and it hasnt been a decade since theyve last seen the other.
     the two were now on the beach, crouching down on the sand as they didnt want to get their pants dirty.
     "never have i thought about meeting you again." changmin said after a few minutes of comfortable silence.
      "like i said, people always came but never came back. even if its been years since you came last, im happy that you came back nonetheless."
      chanhee smiled softly and looked over at the younger. "im glad i came back too. i feel so.. free."
      "i havent had this much fun in a while, having no parents around to watch your every move, think about your mannerisms and such. im able to be free when im with you."
      changmin smiled softly and nodded in agreement, "i feel just as free too. now that we're older, we can do whatever we want."
        chanhee smiled more before standing up, "im happy i came back, kyu."
        "im just as happy to see you came back, ive missed that smile of yours."