VIII

changmin laid on his back on his bed, staring at the old glow-up in the dark stars on the ceiling, seeing how the glow to them was starting to fade.
     he thought about the childhood bestfriend he had, wanting to tell chanhee more as clearly that was a good conversation to have between the both of them as it was something they could connect with.
     he thought about what the boy looked before getting up, looking at the pictures on his walls. staring at the young boy, admiring his facial features.
     he had a chubby yet slim facial structure when he was younger, he was shorter than him by a little, black hair that went all over his forehead. his eyes crinkled into crescent moons whenever he smiled, almost remind him of somebodys smile.
     like chanhees smile.
     changmin sat back down as he thought some more. thinking about the small trips and adventures they went on together, trying to remember the littles boys voice. thats when he remembered the nickname the boy gave him.
     kyu.
thats funny, i called my friend kyu. coincidence maybe.
    changmin sat up right away from the moment of realization.
nyu.
    changmin rushed out of his bedroom, sprinting down the stairs as he almost tripped over his feet as he slipped on his shoes.
    "youre in a hurry? what happened?" changmins mother asked.
    "nyu! hes nyu, mom! i finally found my nyu!" changmin exclaimed.