VI

"chanhee, what do you like to do in your freetime?"
     the two boys sat at the table of the arcade, snacking on some pizza and soda.
     "i dont do much honestly. im kind of a boring person. but my parents are also pretty strict so i dont have much freedom as it is."
     changmin took a sip from his soda, "you probably cant wait until you turn 18, huh? i couldnt imagine being almost isolated."
     "well i grew up with it so, im kinda used to it i guess. though i wish i could go out."
     "at least i got you out today right? im a life saver, arent i." changmin said proudly, leaning back in his chair.
       chanhee chuckled at his confidence before nodding, "yeah i guess you could say that."
      "we should start heading back, can i have your number. lets hang out tomorrow." changmin asked.
      chanhee shook his head as his ears turned red from embarrassment, "no i dont have a phone actually.. my parents are extremely conversative."
     changmin tilted his head at that, "extremely conservative yet you have pink hair?"
     "yeah you could guess how much i trouble i got into when i dyed my hair. but i needed a change, black hair was getting boring."
     "thats crazy though, no phone for 17 years of your life? i could never. you definitely are something."
     chanhee chuckled softly, "once i turn 18 im getting my own phone and moving out. cant bare to live with my parents anymore."
     "wouldnt want to live with my parents after 18 if they were like that too."