X

changmin walked back to his own beach house after talking to chanhee for hours now that he knew he was his nyu.
he made it just before dinnertime as his parents were in the kitchen.
"what were you such in a rush for? i heard something about 'your nyu'?" changmins mom asked, looking towards changmin.
"nyu. you dont remember?" changmin asked, sitting at the center island. "my childhood bestfriend. chanhee. hes my nyu."
"oh! nyu? well isnt that fun, thats amazing to hear. maybe we could recreate old photos too." she said.
changmin nods in agreement, "ill ask tomorrow when we hangout if i remember."
"alright changmin, ill call you down for dinner." she said, excusing changmin as he walked upstairs into his room.
changmin laid down on his bed as he faced the wall, staring at it while he thought about all the memories he had with nyu, or chanhee. once he remembered who he was, all of the nostalgic memories came rushing back to him like magic.
the memories that he loved the most. the summer when he had so much fun it almost felt like it wasnt real at all.
like a dream.
when they were both younger, changmin would ask chanhee to pinch him in case he was dreaming because of how much fun he was having.
it almost did feel like a dream the day chanhee left and never came back.
the younger boys promising that when they met again they wouldve done everything together.
     like, going to space, changmin had suggested. or something more realistic like, have another contest at the beach, which chanhee had suggested.
     now that the boys were reunited once more, they would finally be able to fulfill the things they had wanted to do.
     or at least the realistic ones.