XVI

"thanks for dinner mrs. choi, it was really good!" changmin said as he smiles his infamous dimple-filled smile.
    "of course, changmin!" chanhees mom had replied, "youre so polite."
     "well i want to set a good impression, of course." changmin said softly before standing up and putting his plate away.
     "well youve set an amazing one." she replied.
     "chanhee, go take changmin upstairs. you two can get ready for bed." chanhees dad had said.
     chanhee nodded softly before signaling changmin to follow him as the two of them went upstairs together.
    "bathroom is right there if you want to wash up and change in there." chanhee gestured towards the bathroom across from his room.
     "thank you, nyu." changmin went into the bathroom as chanhee went into his room.
     chanhee laid out a little "sleeping bag" made out of thick blankets for changmin on the floor beside his bed before quickly changing into his pajamas.
     "done! now lets talk, we are not going to sleep this early." changmin said as he walked into the room and laid down on chanhees bed.
      "i made you a bed on the floor." chanhee said before laying beside changmin, the two facing eachother.
     "well i dont want to lay there." changmin replied. "now lets talk."
     "what do you want to talk about then?"
     "nothing specifically. just anything really."
     "im seriously a boring person, changmin. i dont know why you like hanging out with me so much."
     changmin frowned, "why wouldn't i like hanging out with you?"
     "i feel like you only hang out with me because im someone your age."
     "no, i hang out with you because i like you."