XIII

"there wasnt even anything in the stupid box." chanhee complained as changmin set the box next to a chair in his backyard.
"no wonder it was so light." changmin mumbled, scratching the back of his head. "maybe it was empty for a reason."
chanhee shrugged softly, "why dont we fill it up during these next 3 months."
"great idea. still the smart chanhee from the past." changmin said.
"ive always been smart, unlike someone i know." chanhee said before walking inside.
"i know you arent talking about me, choi chanhee." changmin furrowed his eyebrows and followed chanhee.
"you shouldnt jump to conclusions so quickly, i barely said anything, kyu."
"youre a pain in the ass." changmin frowned before going upstairs to his room, chanhee following behind him as the older laughed a bit.
     "what should we start to fill the box with?" changmin asked, sitting on his bed.
     chanhee walked around his room before pointing to the childhood photos. "why dont we put those photos in there?"
     changmin stood up abruptly and grabbed chanhees hands before he could touch the photos. "absolutely not. those are prized possessions that need to be handled with care! not in a decade old, rusty box!"
     chanhee put his hands up in defense, "alright alright. just a suggestion."
     "why dont we make things. like bracelets! lets make friendship bracelets." changmin suggested.
     chanhee smiled a bit and nodded at the youngers suggestion.
     "yeah, friendship bracelets."