XIV

"there all done." changmin smiled, helping chanhee put on his bracelet.
     "then we can put the other two in the box." chanhee said, grabbing the bracelets and setting them down nicely.
       "perfect! our first edition to our friendship box." changmin said, clapping his hands.
       chanhee smiled and nodded.
       "chanhee i have the most greatest idea ever." changmin exclaimed.
       chanhee raised an eyebrow and looked at the younger, "and that idea is?"
       "i should spend the night at your house!" changmin said, grabbing onto chanhees hands.
       "my house? why my house your gonna hate it there i have nothing fun to do."
       "cmon, i dont need anything fun i just want to talk to you. that's already fun enough."
       chanhees ears turned a bit red as he pullef his hands away from changmins. "im telling you. its not fun at my house, my parents are strict. its better to do it here."
       changmin grabbed chanhees hands again and squeezed them, "please!"
       chanhee looked away from changmin. "fine. whatever, you can stay the night. just ask your parents or whatever."
       changmin smiled widely and hugged chanhee tight. "thanks for agreeing, nyu! ill go ask my mom right now."
       changmin ran out of the room to go to his mom as chanhee sat at the desk, covering his face from the blush that crept onto his cheeks.
this is gonna be one hell of a night.