XVII

chanhees ears turned slightly red but thanks to the dimness in his room it was left unnoticed. chanhee didnt know why he felt so flustered. obviously changmin had just meant it in a friend way. but maybe he could have some hope and think that it was more than that.
     he wanted it to be more than that.
"okay. then maybe we can watch a movie downstairs in the livingroom." chanhee sat up against his headboard. "im sure my parents won't mind since theres a guest over."
      changmin pouted and shook his head. "no, lets watch a movie up here."
      chanhee tilted his head at the youngers antics. "i didnt bring my laptop down here with me, i dont think youd want to watch a movie on your phone either."
      changmin smiled and sat up, "good thing i brought my laptop! get comfy, ill get it."
      the younger grabbed his bag and took out his laptop as chanhee grabbed some pillows and got under the blanket.
      "set the laptop on the pillows."
       changmin sat under the blanket with chanhee, putting the laptop on top of the pillows as he got a random movie set up.
       changmin wrapped his arms around chanhees waist as he pulled him closer. "ive watched this before i heard it was a good movie!" the younger exclaimed.
      meanwhile, chanhee was malfunctioning over the fact changmin was sort of cuddling him in a way. he didnt know what the younger was doing but this was most definitely a new feeling for him.
       chanhee hoped the blush on his cheeks didnt show to clearly.