XV

"thanks for letting me stay over, mr. and mrs. choi!" changmin exclaimed happily as he took his shoes off.
     close behind him was a panicking chanhee. the poor boy didnt know how this was gonna go since hed never really had a proper sleepover before.
     of course this would just be like a normal hangout, something they did almost everyday but the difference was the fact changmin was going to be staying the whole entire night. meaning theyd be sleeping in the same room, most likely and theyd be waking and getting ready in the morning together.
this sounds like nothing, but to chanhee it was definitely something he was not used to doing at all.
"chanhee, why dont you show changmin to your room." the boys mom had said.
chanhee nodded before dragging changmin up to his room, though changmin already knew where it was by heart.
"wow your mom speaks like shes some kind of royalty." changmin whispered, following closely behind chanhee.
the pink-haired nearly side-eyed the younger, "yeah didnt you know? im a prince."
"seriously?" changmin asked, his eyes widening at the new information.
"no you dumbass." chanhee scoffed before walking into his room.
"oooh thats not conservative of you, choi chanhee." changmin teased, which lead him to receiving a pillow straight to his face.
"im already dreading this."