VII

"chanhee, you said youve came down here before, yeah?" changmin asked as the two walked back to the beach houses.
chanhee nodded softly, "mhm, why?"
"were you 'lonely' too? or how old were you." changmin asked, looking over to the older.
"i was like 7 maybe. i wasnt lonely, there was a kid my age when i came down. he was sweet and was adorable. but once i left, i never saw him again." chanhee said, frowning softly.
changmin frowned with him, "i had the same thing happen to me too. tragic honestly, my bestfriend for that whole summer even if it was a short summer. sometimes i hope that he comes back every time i come here."
"do you remember his name?" chanhee asked.
changmin shook his head, "not at all. but i remember the nickname he gave me. kyu or something, i dont know."
"thats funny, i called my friend kyu. coincidence maybe." chanhee said as they stopped in front of the houses.
"maybe it was a common nickname." changmin said softly.
chanhee smiled and nodded, "probably. ive gotta go though, i have dinner with my family. see you tomorrow?"
changmin nodded as well, "ill come get you in the afternoon."
"sounds good." chanhee waved before walking into his designated house.
changmin watched his walk off before walking into his own house.