1| Business

The echoes from the lazy footsteps were singing along the hallway, tapping on the marble floor second by second.

His nose was sculpted sharp, fair pale skin covering him whilst the fancy black suit was complimenting his charm. His black hair was swaying in the air freely as he walked.

At one glance, one could tell that this slender male was either attractive or shady. Shady, perhaps because of how serious his face looked, giving off an unfriendly vibe.

Followed behind him was another attractive man, slightly shorter than the one on the lead. His hair was in the shade of a nice violet blue while his lips carved a nice shape.

The only thing these guys shared in common was those poker faces. Their heads stay low, avoiding from making contacts with any of the CCTVs around them.

"An appointment?" The receptionist inquired softly.

The black haired male heaved out a sigh under his breath before leisurely answered.

"Yes, it has been done on November third under the name of Christopher Bang. Wednesday." he said, appearing serious in his tone.

Both of them watched the receptionist checking things out on his computer, looking for recorded data at most. After some seconds flew by, she nodded her head once at the two males and proceeded to get out from the main counter.

With a smile plastered on the lips, she said in a flat tone;

"Mr. Yoo is waiting for you in the VIP guest room, please follow me"

Thus, they got a lead for the way to the said room. As they were walking, one couldn't help but looked at the surrounding around him.

The place was certainly a really fancy jewellery store. Huge with endless tiles. The quality of the building should be well made on a high cost. Luxury, but it's obviously newly built. Though, this place also seemed like a really good site for some prohibited activities.

"Jisung, this place, it reeks of the word 'shady' all around it"

He whispered without much expression. Chuckles then left Jisung's soft lips the moment he heard the comment.

"Is that a problem? I'd say, us walking around with multiple sized knives hidden under these coats doesn't seem so clean too" he whispered back.

At the same time, he swiftly rummaged through his coat pockets to check on the said items on guard.

Only then could he fix his outfit back casually afterwards once he felt the cold steel made materials, knowing that they were still in place. Soon, Jisung eventually gained another sigh from the same guy.

"Of course, but that's a different story. Forget it, you'll see what i mean later"

He said as he waved his right hand casually in the air and continued to put his focus forward.

It didn't actually last long when the receptionist in charge suddenly stopped her steps in front of a wooden oak door. Retreating footsteps to the side, one hand was grabbing the knob to pull it opened.

"Gentlemen, please step in" She said.

Thus, they walked into the room, immediately meeting eyes with a smiling manー sitting on one leathered sofa that could fit in two beings.

His hair was died in black and his overall figure wasn't the skinniest. But with those three rings worn around the fingers, people would immediately assume that this guy has been bathing in wealth.

"Ah, Mr. Bang, wasn't it? I have been waiting for you! I was over the moon when i got a call from you saying you were looking forward on buying my stones. Please, take a seat"

Mr. Yoo said, both hands were aiming at the empty sofa that sat upon his person.

"No. It's Hyunjin, Hwang Hyunjin. This right here is Han Jisung, he'll help with bill accuracy because, no offense, I'm the type to distrust. I'm currently in charge of previewing the stones sinceー well, our leader is on a busy business trip."

"..! Hwang Hyun.."

The corner of Mr. Yoo's lips slightly twitched when he heard the name that was playing on repeat in his mind. For some reason, his smile wasn't as bright as the first time he put on.

Noticing the reaction, Hyunjin slowly flashed a sly smirk, but immediately schooled his expression before anyone could take a notice.

"you have heard about me?" He asked, smiling as he and Jisung proceeded to sit their bums down the sofa.

"A-ah w-well, yes. Although it's an unspoken secret, but working with me, of course i recognize you as one of the well-known assassin. It's an honor to have you here. As well as Mr. Han, the 'superb bull's eye sniper'"

The man around his thirty, forced a smile. For sure, he already knew of this so called Hyunjin's profession, and that does not quiver him down.

In fact, he has been working with multiple dangerous heads in and out for wuite a while now. What he was concerned about was the fact that he knew something else about the guy.

He has heard somewhere that this young man was not only capable of gracefully shed blood without traces, but he was also a professional jewelry appraiser.

Alas, Mr. Yoo has a problem with that.

"Sure."

Hyunjin nodded, wasn't interested in letting out any more words and only began to put on a white silk glove on his right hand. Casually, he took out a small metal loupe out of his chest pocket for some adjustment.

Mr. Yoo was watching from the small distance, a darker shade of shadow emerged upon his face. Jisung was fully aware of the reaction by now, and he finally understood what Hyunjin meant earlier by 'shady'.

Nevertheless, he just beamed and said;

"Well, we can ignore that fact for now as we're not here to assassinate anyone unless; if we had to. So, let's get started."

🐼