25| Scheme

a/n i made a miscalculation there's supposed to be two updates snbddnns but i hope that you won't skip this chapter as this is not a filler chapter.

Sitting at the back seat inside of black car's stomach, Hyunjin's light voice was currently filling up the whole space as it flew in a serious tone which had beamed formally.

His hand was holding tight onto a template, calmly borrowing the sharpness of his dark eyes to read out the informations which were written neatly on the rigid white pages.

Though, he could only put his study to an end when he heard an inquiry from Minho was aimed at him in a somewhat low voice. As he spoke, his eyes were still glued to the road ahead of him whilst his two slender hands were commanding the round steering wheel.

"Plan of action, do you have one?"

The moment when his ears caught this one particular question, it slightly left Hyunjin stunned. His sharp phoenix eyes were then he slowly traced away from the template towards the superior in front of him.

"You've always been the one to scheme, are you really going to hand this one to me?"

"Since i approve, what more is there for you to ask?"

Well. It wasn't a weird thing for Hyunjin to get weirded out.

To the other's eyes, Minho was an untitled leader who had an invisible cold frosting crown nesting on top of his head, shining out calm lustres of murderous glares that was able to pull millions of heads down to meet the dirty ground, bowing their prides low as fear threatened their lives.

But to think and to speak from Minho's perspective of mind itself, he had once witnessed an organized plan that was schemed by Hyunjin.

The outcome was baked splendid, the progress went as calculated on the math to the point where it was ridiculous and unrealistic. Slipping through a finger to kindly touch its neat framework, the plan was no different from a professional crime consultant's work.

Thus, he might as well lend this part to him today.

Hyunjin only revealed a lazy smile,

"En..as i thought, your on-going hostility towards everything really is starting to irk me. Aside from being plain stupid, no wonder why that blue squirrel hasn't noticed you yet,"

The idea of Hyunjin insulting Jisung wasn't something that he'd like to hear. Despite that his face was covered with heavy smokes of silent anger and nasty disdain, Minho still replied gloomily,

"I don't know what you're talking about."

The insult towards Jisung was a mere trap for Hyunjin to have his own fun by causing the older to explode with anger. But it appeared that Minho knew better ahead of him to not fall into the trap, thus Hyunjin could only averted his focus on something else. And that was Jeongin, who ironically, got dragged into sitting on the same row.

The pure white template which he remembered originally being held in his hand had now changed its spot to be under the male's line of sight without his realization.

Hyunjin just smiled.

"Anyhow. Innie, i'll ask you, which lead do you want to take? Assassinating Ahn Hye Ji, or getting the child?"

"I can assassinat-"

"Leave that. You'll get the child."

"What's the point of asking, then?"

"Just wanted you to talk. Really love how your voice sounds. It's rather endearing for the ears to hear, i'd say." Hyunjin said, lazily waving his hand unhurriedly.