13| Jobs

Three days have flown by in peace without any displeasures for Jeongin who was walking up the stairs. In his hand, he was holding some pieces of jade white paper that had black ink printed on them as their corals.

It was extremely quite in the mansion. Only the commotions of his footsteps were heard each time the soles of his shoes met the solid ground.

There was barely anyone around, not even Hyunjin.

Talking about Hyunjin, he had vanished for two days straight from these same three days ever since Jeongin laid his head on his pillow on the second night in the room.

Once he woke up the next day, he never had the chance to even catch a glimpse of the man's arrogantly high nose to this day.

However, Jeongin didn't bother to question the disappearance, he in factー appreciated his sudden inexistence.

Hwang Hyunjin. In truth, this man had piqued Jeongin's interest for various odd reasons. To him, he was a mysterious figure.

Two days weren't long indeed for someone to understand a newcomer in their life, but nevertheless, Jeongin had noticed some things about the guy.

It was a secret, but because of one blind spot of a dark place he used to grew up in, Jeongin had taught himself how to read the emotion of the people around him in silence when he was a small child.

He didn't have that many friends to play with, so he 'played' this as one of his self entertainment.

At first glance of an eye when he first bumped into Hyunjin at Yuwon's place; under those warm lights from the hallway, the male had several particular things that shone obviously to him.

The obvious traces of unfriendliness. The fake smiles that were worn with the cold eyes that glared bright. Warm voice and insincerity.

There were also others that illuminated to him as they hid;

The faint glow of dull loneliness and flaws, in his leisures there sealed a frigid half-way coping. Playful smiles as he sniffed the wrong joy.

Though, when he turned back again to look, they changed with every thrown glances as if he was a professional in wearing different number of faces. Clowning him here and there.

Hence, Jeongin didn't understand.

But there's no point in worrying about someone he didn't want to figure out. He had only met him for two days, he shouldn't meddle in the wrong thought.

Knock! Knock!

The moment he hovered his pale white hand against the wooden oak door, he motioned it to knock on it. Neither too hard nor too soft, it was just loud enough to be heard.

"Come in"

With the voice of Chan's was heard, Jeongin slowly twisted the doorknob to the right to allow an opening, creating space for him to step inside.

His legs walked towards the table without saying anything, only handing the papers that was previously in his grasp, to the person that was sitting on the chair.

"You've filled up all the info and signatures?"

Chan asked, faintly smiling as he took the papers. Only receiving a nod from the other afterwards which made him secretly chuckled under his breath from the silence.

Standing there, it was easy for him to notice every faint action that happened. Jeongin slowly shifted his gaze away from the jet black haired male in front of him to avoid making any eye contact.