7| Hwang Hyunjin

In the cold breezy morning, Hyunjin could only feel the chilly air against his entire body rippled through the velvet red breasted blazer he was wearing once he made his way out of the car.

Trying to warm himself, he helplessly pulled the two of his long arms around the torso, hugging himself.

He looked around his surrounding, in front of him was a huge building, built magnificently to attract the eyes of the people that walk here and there around the area. The whole platform was guarded by strong beautifully carved stone walls as fences.

The main glass doors were closed tightly with two pairs of quartz pillars, decorated with vases of green plants on each sides.

This was where the Black Scorpion troupe actively worked at, fully controlled by Yuwon himself. Time to time, Hyunjin would see different people walking in and out the door.

Male or females, old or young, independent businessmen or high profiled charming ladies, he did he not miss the sight of anything too unfamiliar.

Although this place was with no doubt Gwan Yuwon's lair, the guy above this building actually still allowed some certain people to step inside without any problem as he also used this same building as a famous gambling stage and auctions.

Most crime leaders like him has two identities to cover up the dirt, after all. A head of a deadly organization in the shadow, and a millionaire that naturally could be a powerhouse.

Seeing that he didn't need to waste anymore time, he left his car behind at the parking lot and made his way inside the building.

---

"Hello, something you need? I'm a bit busy right now, have you arrived there?"

"Yes. Sorry for bothering but hyung, you seemed to forget to tell me details yesterday" Hyunjin replied to the phone.

"Right. Well, what do you want to know?"

"Nothing much, just, about the person i'm here for"

"Ah yes. There's really no time for me to thoroughly say the whole thing at this time. So i'll just tell you some little details; Yang Jeongin, twenty"

"...."

Isn't this too little?

But Hyunjin wasn't the type to point things out.

He was just too lazy to wrap his mind around it due to how quick and short Chan's words were, implying that he really had some bigger work awaiting ahead for him.

"No need to worry about it, just do what i told you to and it'll be easy as a piece of cake. It's a simple task"

"Of course."

"--beep."

---

he phone call ended abruptly.

"...."

Hyunjin stared at his phone at a loss of words. Nevertheless, he still retreated his slender hand to place the gadget im the patch pocket under the velvet blazer that was worn.

Five minutes of walking on the shining, glossy white floor, Hyunjin already found himself muttering cusses under his breath after the phone call.

Honestly, he's a little frustrated that he didn't exactly know what he needed to do or what he was here for.

All he knew was that he needed to find Yuwon in his usual working space that he called the Grand Room on the third floor and inform him that he was here for someone.

And that's it.

No matter how you look at it, doesn't this sound a little too vague and dumb? He cursed Chan for not caring about a more detailed demand the day before.

He was so annoyed that he started thinking: '--this building is so big and for what? I'm killing that scorpion bitch'

Nonsensical.

Hwang Hyunjin, often times his usual mood and personality were that kind of passively playful and carefree, but an aloofly cold guy that cared about nothing but his own business.

Though when that one seasonal time comes to poke his annoyance out, he'd get a little easily irritated and mentally raged even over the smallest matter.

However, he'd only vent his vexes on the inside in silence and was rather cautious on not spilling anything outside.

Due to this, it led himself to the point where he became the type of a person that'd never unfold his emotions for anyone to see.

"...!"

Just then the moment his cusses was about to end, he felt a sudden sharp wind came brushing against his cheek, passing right by him.

The moment was really too quick for him to see what caused the fraction, but he was sure it could not be anything but a person.

Light senses of presence, an inaudible foot steps control as this person was also holding back his breath around him. Splendid, Hyunjin widened his eyes in disbelief. He thought, this was a little too great regarding the quick pace he just witnessed.

Though, occasions like this would only surprise him the first time it occurred, more seconds in, he had already got over it.

Only when he felt a touch on the mid part of his torso did he was slightly taken aback, the touch was gentle, extremely cautious that if Hyunjin weren't on his guard, he wouldn't catch a glimpse of it.

'fuck, this is annoying' Hyunjin thought, clicking his tongue.

It was only like this, thus, he stuck out one of his feet to the side of where the anonymous was.

Slithering the shoed foot in between the latter's steps like a venomous snake, with a 'pah!' sound, it eventually caused the other guy to trip on the floor behind Hyunjin.

He heard the male mewled softly, perhaps from a slight shock. On the other hand, with a somewhat quick motion, Hyunjin slowly turned his whole body around to meet the the intruder of the day.

As he walked leisurely and came to a halt, right in front of the person, he realized that the guy laying down the floor actually turned out to be a boy who was slightly younger than him.

He made a rough guess, maybe around exactly twenty, while himself being twenty two.

At the same time, he noticed that this boy actually had an expensive golden brown hung on his body, the sleeves of it were drooping weak on each sides with no arms being slithered through.

Now, how could Hyunjin not know that this was the usual and the fanciest coat Yuwon owned? Such a man to give out his coat like that... For some reason, he suddenly had the urge to laugh.

And because the boy wasn't actually wearing the coat, it was easy for him to see what's underneath.

Turned out, it was a rather messy, white shirt.

The buttons were halfway done, the shirt was even too big for him that half his collar bone and one of his shoulders were shown, little reddish bruises were printed on the pale skin whilst there was one shining metal necklace hung on his long neck.

Other than that, he was also barefooted.

Being stared at this way, the boy seemed to be aware that Hyunjin noticed the undignified image he had. Ashamed, he lowered his head as he pulled the coat closer to cover his body.

Hyunjin frowned.

"Are you alright?"