16| Jeongin, Such Interest is..*beep*

"If I'm being honest, i'm really not up for jokes today" Hyunjin called out, his expression was ugly.

However, the younger ignored him indifferently. He was not one bit scared of the dark stare Hyunjin threw him.

The truth was what had already been said. He had studied medicals for quite a while, he didn't choose to study it out of his own will, but rather he didn't know what to take.

Despite that, he took his lessons very seriously when he accidentally grew fonder and fonder with the topic.

Right at this moment in this room, his delicate soft hands were treating Hyunjin's spotless arm just like how he would treat an injured kitten; gentle and careful.

He might not be the best, but he definitely knew what he was doing.

Removing bullets was not a written rule to be the first priority, it was in fact unnecessary if one's blood vessels or arteries weren't corrupted by the bullet.

As for Hyunjin's case, he was fortuitous.

The bullet did not exit that one body part of his and the vital parts, as such bones weren't damaged. Jeongin assumed that this shot was launched from a huge and weak distance.

Thus, it was inconsequential to get rid of the bullet.

If he really did get it out, it would only make things worse. Holding up a tweezer only to take out that tiny little metal would only open a big exiting wound and would take chunks of skin out, trying to feel the air of the earth as they rush to escape.

Thus, Jeongin was only concerned about three things; stopping the blood from flowing crimson fluids out, repairing the hole and the other was to clean the wound with antibiotics and alcohol.

But Jeongin didn't tell this to the latter because he thought of Hyunjin as an idiot.

He heard him again, "leave it. I'll do it myself."

"Foolish. A bullet staying in your body is not what should be concerned, but treating the damaged parts, such as your major blood vessels; is.

Right now, your wound doesn't meet the condition, so,"

Jeongin glanced up to the male in front of him with an unreadable pair of eyes on his face.

Hyunjin who was listening to the unfinished sentences were a little invested, so he looked at Jeongin with a dark pair of sharp eyes to fight the gaze over.

He watched the blond male pulled out a sinister smirk, at the same time his body that had his legs crossed slowly rose to 'stand' halfly by the knees on bed.

Hyunjin noticed that Jeongin had bent down slightly to his side, illuminating a hungry snake that was full of killing intent as it found its prey.

Soon, he felt his face abruptly grabbed by a snow white hand, its fingers squeezing his cheeks harshly to the point he could feel the nails almost piercing through them.

His head was then forwarded to the front.

They were facing face to face, seven inches was roughly the distance between their faces amidst the noses that'd definitely peck each other's tips if Jeongin were to bend even lower.

Hyunjin took a hard gulp, dumbstruck and for the first time; anxious. He heard Jeongin softened voice, there were obvious glimpses of mocking undertone tucked under it.

However, the swaying sweetness that was cradling the voice was too affectionate and tempting, convincing Hyunjin not to be allured by the fishy call.