3| Systems

Black Scorpions, or B-Scorps for short, was one of the illegal assassin corporations run by the intelligent mind of; Gwan Yuwon, who's currently twenty-five in age at the moment.

Unlike the other party SKZ who usually only accepted contracts or cashed payments when it comes to assassinating, this group was considered even bold, mischievous and carefree in each of their movements.

If SKZ lived up to the rule of; 'no money, no talk' as the form of patterns on how they work, then B-Scorps would definitely take their own creation of words that should be;

'whatever important things you have, I can take that as your debt settlement'.

Be it with blood, an important glim of a life or assets, anything would work if the head magnify it himself.

Now, this should clarify why B-scorps was a better suit for the title 'mafia' more than SKZ did.

While Gwan Yuwon was a mafia leader that had gripped handshakes with several ill intentioned men that worked politically and with authority for supports on plotting organized-crimes;

Bang Chan, who also grabbed the same role as his, had compiled more of crime geniuses and high leveled assassins working for him alone under one roof.

Thus, their systems were both complex for each other to digest. Similar, but slightly different.

"Forgive me, Yang. I hope the floor isn't too cold for you"

The deep voice of Gwan Yuwon's sinisterly said, his bum was sitting on a black expensive sofa. Judging by his tone, a sneer must had raised on his lips.

His blonde hair that was styled into two separated sides from the middle was slightly blinding his sights.

Though, when he tucked the left lock behind the ear, his sharp sculpted eye came emerge visibly.

With him wearing a set of gray suit, his feature was fairly a blessing. He fixed his eyes on the blond Jeongin who was sitting on the ground with his wrists tied up by a chain.

The white shirt he was wearing was torn at some spots, blood stains all over it.

But for sure, it wasn't his blood, those crimson red stains were most likely belonged to Yuwon's men which he ended up swaying his knife at in order to escape.

However, that intention of his turned into nothing but a dream when his wrists got secured with a chain and has now even being confined together with the boss himself in his very own private room.

'touch the slightest of my skin, i'll pray you a nasty death, bitch.' Jeongin thought.

He glared at the other latter with burning eyes, but could only lower them back down when their eyes actually met. He kept his mouth unmoving.

"You must be wondering; since you're useless as a hostage, what's the point of still keeping you in...?" He chortled.

That's true, modelling him into the role of a hostage was useless.

Originally, Yuwon abducted the male under the intention to provoke a certain person that he put full passionate hatred on, who happened to be Jeongin's father.

But some unexpected things happened and he couldn't help but dwelled in slight annoyance.

"Well, while you're here, i'll tell you a story about that father of yours."

As he spoke, a trace of bitterness could be spotted under the tone of his voice.

Layers of shadows started to faintly appeared upon his pair of sharp cold eyes that have now revealed the existence of deep grimaces.

Meanwhile, Jeongin on the other hand knew for sure that he could never compete with the cold gaze.

Under those eyes, he felt himself as if he was just a string puppet sitting on a small stage, being moved from a spot to a spot by hands that controlled his full accesses.