20| The Gwan Siblings

Inside the meeting room, there was still left some certain gentlemen behind after the group of guests found their way out.

Sitting on two separated black sofas as they chatted.

The leathered coverage was topped off by several pieces of shining transparent gem stones that were embroidered just about right in quantities, matching suitably with the dull grey walls of the room that had the smell of soft lilacs attached around it.

"You're really out here making friends with a bunch of government's bull dogs, i'd be lying if i said i'm not fascinated"

Taking a sip of the hot coffee that was still producing white lingering steams that were dancing in the air, the man that was sitting in front of Chan smiled gently.

The dark blue suit he wore was slightly blending into one with the black sofa, but that didn't stray away the main focus of his face.

His deep almond shaped eyes were glowing as lively as the swaying delicate flame of a candle, showing off the reflection of both cunning romantic and powerful dominance under a gaze if one were to stare.

The act of his left eye being curtained by the pale blond locks were praising his facial feature even greater, causing him to appear more charming and alluringly sweet at the same time.

"Surely they won't dare to bite the hands that feed them"

Chan replied, putting on an unreadable smile as he fetched for a wrapped candy on the table in front of him before adding, "but if possible, I don't want to get too close to these people. They're too out of place" he said.

"They're cops, you saw that coming."

The other man chortled lightly with the deep voice of his, as he smiled, wrinkles soon came along to accompany the corner of his attractive eyes. The aura of fondness was sparkling invincibly around the sharp drawn smile.

A nod was all Chan could give, burying his back against the soft cushion behind him as he crossed both of his clothed legs on top of each other afterwards in motion. His steaming tea that was served on the table still remained untouched.

Cradled in the languid silence, the face of the charming blond that sat not far away from him was then he gazed sheepishly with a pair of lazy eyes before saying,

"So then, Yuwon. Sorry that i had to stop our conversation for my clients' sake. Well, customer comes first, i'd say. But please do continue it now, what's the business matter you were talking about?"

Listening to his words, a cat like smile soon appeared on Yuwon's deep features.

He stayed silent for a while with one hand was held over his mouth by half, until a sing song hum softly came joining along with the jointed smile, creating deep vibrates in the throat.

"Consider it a present from me for you, in honor of our friendship? I don't know, take it as whatever you want"

Chan couldn't help but laughed at the statement, his eyes turned upright as his cheeks were digesting a small grin. "Yes." he said.

Yuwon scoffed, "It's a little sinister, though"

As he spoke, his eyes were slowly moving from left to right as he watched the mug in his hand being played lazily by his slender hands that had blue veins shown underneath the soft skin.

"So you know that i have an older sister which has the same job as me, a mafia leader"

When this sentence hit the deep eardrums that were hiding in Chan's head, the male immediately figured how this conversation would go. An illusion of a pair of wild wolf ears could be seen perking up on top of his head with full interest.