4| Dirty Facts

As if the next thing he was going chant next would make his breathing stuck, Yuwon used his slender fingers to slightly pull down the knot of his white silk necktie that was neatly formed under his adam's apple.

"Oh, where do i start? Well to get to the point, recently, I cut our business-ship"

Crossing his legs on one another the moment he started to fully pressed his back against the sofa in ease, he brought his hands together again to form a loose hold at the front of his well suited chest, each elbows were placed on both arms of the sofa.

Yuwon took a moment to place his focus right into Jeongin's dark brown eyes, forcefully making an eye contact that was obviously heavy for him to carry on.

And when he saw that the boy was shrinking under his gaze, he vaguely sharpened a smirk.

"--anyway, there was this one day, we decided to work on a big project. I don't have to tell you the details but i'm sure you know that it's not a clean plan. Since, well, we're not angels who choose legals."

He paused for some brief seconds to pluck off the bloomed red rose from the glass vase on the small table besides him, leaving the green stalk headless without its crown.

"but yes, it involved drug dealing and high quality scams."

He said with a genuine smile that couldn't be solved by Jeongin who just obediently listened to his voice.

In his sight, the more sincere the smile seemed, the more distorted it actually appeared.

"Big project equals big money. Of course everyone wants money, who doesn't value money? But, I never thought that your filthy father was a low classed selfish old fucktard. In the end, he betrayed the plan i came up with just to fucking had the profit for himself"

Yuwon darkly watched the crimson rose in his hand started to pitifully crumble in his hold when he forced his grip to form a tight fist. Such a waste of beauty.

"I wanted to make him stay humble, so i took you as a hostage and that i'll kill his only son but goddamnit it turns out that to him, you're nothing but a useless rag. Damn that shameless walking piece of garbage!"

Jeongin heard a soft creaking sound came from the sofa he was previously sitting on.

Seeing Yuwon slowly rose up from his seat and started to leisurely walk around him in circle with a rather slow pace, he trembled a little in a slight fear of the man.

"But don't worry, dollface. It's really not your fault that your dad's a douchebag"

Having come to this point, the chained Jeongin on the floor could no longer bear hearing some certain 'false' information about the one he cherished with love.

He finally let out his words on the matter in a hoarse voice.

"Shut it, you talk too much. You don't know anything. That guy, i have nothing to do with him. In my eyes, he's just a shitty-"

Just when he was about to finish the sentences, he soon felt a hot breathing brushing against his right earlobe along with a light pressured palm wrapping one of his shoulders from the back.

The hair behind his nape immediately tensed up whilst his pupils were shrinking in size.

To have the one guy he was wary of crouching down close to his own self and breath the same air as his by inches, it was a great second of horror that could powerfully hold down his muscles from working.

Fear, he was completely alarmed.

With a meaningful snicker, Yuwon let out,

"Mhm? your dad's shitty ex-bestfriend? Correction, I do know a thing or two. Of course, That Hong Dajun isn't your father. In fact, he tricked your father who was a former mafia, snatched his wealth along with the whole assets, also got your father killed on the spot and to shut you down,"

He paused for a halt, leaning slightly closer to Jeongin's right ear and softly said;

"He threatened you with a gun on your head, took you under his care and squeezed you in together with his people. You accepted unwillingly, why? Well, you had nowhere to go, and no choice to choose either. Nevertheless, he's still your step-dad, love"

Yuwon said in a mockery, yet a dangerously too gentle voice. The shoulders that were stiff earlier have now sunken weak under the blond's gentle grip.

Jeongin himself couldn't tell if the action was indicating his image as accepting the touch, or that he just did not pay any mind for it anymore as his head was processing the dirty facts that had happened to him and his father.

Though, he needn't have to recall about these after some years later. So the fact that Yuwon purposely slipped them out just made his blood boiled.

"My bad, i was just messing my words with you to see your reaction"

The slender figure said, changing his spot to the front of Jeongin whose face was darkened.

Yuwon smiled at him, with him squatting down on his feet, he tucked his elbow on one of his knees to put his left cheek in the palm.

The younger male shot him a glare, holding back his rage that he started to let out short laughter.

"you like it, don't you"

He voiced out indifferently, it would be inaccurate if someone took that as if he was asking a genuine question. Instead, it almost sounded like he was demanding an answer.

Chuckles also left Yuwon's lips from the reaction, he gracefully trailed his hand high until it met Jeongin's sharp chin. It was then quickly being held within his long index finger and thumb.

"I saw your splendid slaughtering throughout the cameras earlier, so beautiful that it aroused something in me"

The demand was ignored, and the younger just let his chin being helplessly lifted up by the grip. 'good-for-nothing, it's called defense mechanism' Jeongin thought.

"We hold the same feelings about that bastard Dajun, won't you mind standing by my side for the same goal? Your position, I'd treat you like a treasure. On the side plate, I rather like you"

Jeongin watched the running lips in front of his sight curved up a mischievous smile as he spoke. At the same time, he couldn't help but snorted coldly at the offer. Working with him? Hold on.

Working under a big mafia leader with a high position in the building out of the blue? Don't mention if he would want that.

He felt his pale fair left cheek was caressed gently by Yuwon's fingertips. "You don't like staying there? Then, permit me on giving you a much more comfortable place, will you?" He smiled.

Some people might view this as an attractive offer, but Jeongin was not that 'some people'.

Not at least once had he thought that he would get his hands dirtied by commiting dirty crimes.

Involving himself in such a spot, that would mean his whole body would be dirtied as well, wouldn't it?

To begin with, this mindset of his didn't reflect any pure, angelic thinking from him.

Although he was born in such a dark place and was raised in an environment of where toddlers' eyes weren't supposed to witness, was it really a must for him to actually pick these influences up and paste it in his life?

It's not that he was afraid of doing bad deeds, but maybe, it's really just that he simply didn't want to lead a heavy burden like how his elderly did.

It's troublesome.

Having this thought flying in mind, he whipped his chin away harshly in order to snap away from the hold.

"Eat shit." he said.

An amused smile was plastered on Yuwon's lips, his face lit up a surprised expression. Normally, when someone got rejected without any second thoughts, your typical reaction would grow bitter.

However, rather than mad, a face of awe was instead hanging up as his reaction.

-
a/n have you watched the last part of money heist or nah