18| A Warm Content

As it slowly spun, the sun would always turn dim and bright, only then could it be replaced by the full bright moon beneath the night that would come to entangle the sky gracefully.

Turning the calming blue airspace into a pitch black boundless space that was decorated by glimmering stars as its beauty. The circle went like this forever.

As for Jeongin, this repetition had pushed him into the end of a full week. The ownership of properties, lands and assets possession had successfully settled in the court.

Inside the hall that had the air of heavy politics to breath in, Jeongin didn't speak a word about the assassination house that had held him in as a guest, nor did he call out any of the names he remembered.

Each time, his eyes would meet the terrorized look in Hong Dajun's twisted ones.

The old man was sitting on his chair confused, his face was obviously sparking the fact that he needed answers on how did all of this happen and who was behind it all.

So when his eyes bumped into Jeongin's clear, yet cold ones, his body language become provocative with hatred.

However, Jeongin didn't bother to mind him. Throughout the day, he kept his beautiful eyelashes lowered, making himself looked noble and down to earth.

But in his humble there was a faint selfish arrogance that could only be sensed by one's desperation. It spoke;

"Isn't my benefactor amazing? Now i can watch you from up here. Stay low, it's your place."

This telepathic link made Dajun went berserk in the hall, but Jeongin remained calm and left the place with his nose stood upright.

His whole persona was of that of when he was five;

Looking down on the man like he was a piece of useless toy that was broken in half. Finding no use of it, the little boy's vile black eyes would watch the toy melted in the roaring fire very pitifully with no hope.

Perhaps, maybe it was just how he really was.

But he too didn't know what was going on, if he were to say that he didn't care living under his father's murderer like a stray dog with the leftovers people threw him to chew on, that would be wrong.

However, assuming himself that he was high spirited to win this debate with the hope he could bring his father's name into pure justice...was not entirely accurate, too.

"The debate went smoothly for you, congratulations"

Sitting on the back seat of the car, Jeongin heard the voice greeted him. Although the angle wasn't the best to examine, Jeongin was sure that traces of seriousness were plastered on the male's face.

The man driving had his hair dyed brunet, under the bright sunlight, the hair would glow a mesmerizing gold. His eyes were sculpted a little moe as he shot up a gaze, but returning to the corner were sharp cat slants.

Jeongin smiled, "It was expected. Thank you, Mr. Lee" he said in a soft tone.

"Such a sweet voice, I'm a little hurt. You've never thanked me for anything, not even softening your voice. Don't we talk more? Minho probably says three cold words to you a day than i do"

Jeongin froze when he heard this voice, the smile that plastered on his lips gradually became stiff as his eyeballs slowly darted towards the front of Minho's left side.

On the seat, there sat a familiar man whose silhouette Jeongin could never figure how to blot out of from his dreamscape.

His raven black locks were fluttering dandily in the air when the car's air conditioner merrily blew its breezy heat to caress his cream soft cheeks.