15| Hyunjin & a Favour

The whole encounter between both Jeongin and Beomgyu had ended for now as one of them had left the mansion to go back home for a nice rest after working.

What needed to be told was already unraveled to the good friend of his by Chan.

Eventually, the day finally took the chance to roll after a long period of time, the clock on the wall was ticking nonstop from west to east on repeat, depending on the action as if it was its life and death duty.

The sharp needle on it was poking the digits of a ten, announcing that it was already pitch dark night.

Though, some people like Jeongin might think that this hour was still too early to be sleeping.

He had his body laid on the crimson bed, in his hands were a piece of shiny knife. He was alone in the still unfamiliar mansion, everyone at work came in by day although barely, and dispersed at night just as he already knew.

The blade of the knife was stared at by a pair of deep dark eyes, the hilt on the other hand was held in between his long index and middle fingers.

At times, the item would dizzily spun around emitting the illusion of a dancing fan with joy.

It was not until he heard the door suddenly kicked opened by a slender leg quite insolently without any care that Jeongin, by impulsive reaction, glared darkly at the door with lots of cautiousness.

With the thought of only himself that was left in the house, his mindset went schemed with various of murderous thinking on the side plate.

His face stayed composed with little attitude of cold seriousness. With a hard sway in the wrist, he sent the knife flying in the air as fast as lightning before the intruder could completely stepped inside the room.

The action appeared rather smooth and gentle, but the outcome was nothing but an aggressive beastly light of glare that almost stabbed through the head of the anonymous, ready to create a massacre and a pool of overwhelming stinking mahogany blood from the disturbance in the flesh.

However, the vague silhouette turned out to also have a quick reflex to avoid the dangerous flying metal.

As a result, the knife didn't devour any blood of theirs, but instead, it pierced perfectly straight into the wooden door.

At the same time, the uninvited guest seemed to walk inside leisurely, only to halt in front of the now flawed door to take a look at the knife that was still vibrating from the sudden obstacle.

Jeongin wanted to take a further step of offense, but then he stopped once he finally realized who the person was. He had not been seen for the last two days, naturally Jeongin was surprised to see him.

But his abrupt presence also led the veins in his temples to throb.

"Well, nice seeing you too, Jeongin."

Hyunjin commented with an unreadable smile plastered across his face.

His phoenix eyes were still locked on the knife without the thought of taking them off the item, as if it was a work of an art and he was afraid that if he were to turn away, this precious masterpiece would be stolen.

Ironically, he did not get mad.

"..ugh, don't call my name." Jeongin said before adding to it next, "I didn't appreciate the door kick. Use your knuckles and try knocking, ain't that hard"

"My bad, it was not on purpose" Hyunjin chortled, waving one ow his hand towards his back.

"Believable."