9| Bond

As the light setting was set up on a warm filter for its highlight, the room was slightly dim.

Soft calming music was blending into one with the atmosphere, always making sure those that were present in the room to be braced by a delicate mood.

All in all, in the end, Hyunjin still made himself comfortable in a private guest room after all. He was leisurely sitting on a white couch, scrolling through his phone as he waited.

Originally, he really thought he wouldn't get himself into this one place. However, the fifteen minutes that was supposed to be Yuwon's end of his meeting never really came.

Almost thirty minutes past, but the mentioned guy never reached this third floor. Since his grand room was on this floor, Hyunjin purposely chose this private room for himself earlier.

Slowly, the slender hands that were holding the phone suddenly sank down onto the table. With a sigh, he muttered some words in his little mind box.

'Leaving.'

The whole content was actually as in, 'I'm leaving'. But since he was too focused on considering leaving this place, that was the only word that came to mind.

What joke, he won't dare to leave this task undone.

He was not a person with big patience, and frankly speaking, he had a pretty bad temper. Naturally, this whole waiting session was eating himself up.

It's not like he couldn't make an appointment with Yuwon beforehand, he could, and it'd be better that way. Though, the problem was probably just him not wanting to.

For the record, both Yuwon and him had an ugly impression of each other because of some deep miscommunications along with personal grudges that was not known to other people.

Their bond was not good.

One called the other an abandoned stray dog with no balls, while the other snarled back labelling the latter as a tailless horny scorpion that brought nothing but piss and shits to the world.

It went on and on like that without any signs of an end. Hating and slandering each other like wild immoral beasts.

Don't mention to even casually phone him and speak businesses;

Hyunjin would rather scientifically think of an answer for one of those stupid 'egg first or the hen' questions for an hour rather than using up his phone's credits in exchange for some serious words with this so called Gwan Yuwon under thirty seconds.

Feeling a little bored, his eyes got a little droopy as they were begging to drift off for a light sleep. Sensing this, Hyunjin rose up from the couch and lazily walked towards the restroom to wash his face.

He started bending his torso closer to the sink. As soon as he twisted the pipe, sharp hisses from the clear water began to linger around his ears.

Since the toilet was especially served in the same private room, he didn't see the need for restroom's door to be shut since the main door was already locked tight. Besides, he was all alone anyway.

It was not until the second time he stood up straight again in front of the mirror, he saw a reflection of a very familiar figure standing right behind him.

He had his guard down, so before he could do anything, the figure already put his left hand around Hyunjin's neck, while the other held a sharp glaring knife against the soft flesh.

Borrowing the reflection from the fragile mirror, they both stared into each other's eyes without blinking for the first few seconds.

Just a moment ago, this same delicate face of a person had an extremely gentle and soft image hung up on it. Now, however, it was cold as the lonely water in a forest, dark as a boundless night sea all around him.

With the help of those pitch black eyelashes that were long enough to block the line of light, even his eyes didn't save those bright lights in them, as if they were long dead.

"Give it back."

-
a/n. Sorry this is just a filler chapter about some clarification on some stuffs, i hope i'm forgiven. But it's fun to write this one.

The real thing is down there though👇🏻~